• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNNBCCB, my master, Ali, the Baba, actually get to meet Obama

SR Nathan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should have been me! I black cock what?

Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story

Oct 30, 2009
MM Lee compares salary with Obama
By Chua Chin Hon, US Bureau Chief

mmobama02.jpg

Obama: You once said 'I was a flash in the pants'....Ali, the Baba: I donch remember, but my salary 4 times yours, so it could have been true. -- PHOTO: CHUA CHIN HON

WASHINGTON - MINISTER Mentor Lee Kuan Yew capped a series of meetings with top US leaders by calling on President Barack Obama at the White House on Thursday (1.45pm US time, 1.45am on Friday Singapore time).

The meeting at the Oval Office was the first between the two leaders, and lasted for about 45 minutes.

In his introductory remarks, Mr Obama described Mr Lee as 'one of the legendary figures of Asia in the 20th and 21st centuries (and) somebody who helped to trigger the Asian economic miracle'.

The US leader added: 'Singapore has been an outstanding friend and ally of the United States for many, many years, and so I am very much looking forward to the opportunity to hearing from the Minister Mentor his views on the evolving situation in Asia, as I prepare for my upcoming trip both to Singapore and to other key nations in the region.'

In about two weeks, Mr Obama will embark on his first major visit to Asia as President, stopping in major cities like Tokyo, Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai and Seoul. In Singapore, he will attend the annual Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (Apec) summit as well as the inaugural US-Asean summit.

Mr Lee thanked Mr Obama for the warm welcome, saying: 'I'm especially privileged to see you at a time of renewal and change in America, and during a period of transition where the world order is changing. I look forward to hearing your views on how you see the world evolving and America's role in it, which is which is crucial to the stability and prosperity of East Asia.'

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your master pays a lot of money to Democratic Lobbyist for this photo shoot.
Your master have travelled to Washington to seek the attention and approval from the Ang Mohs that he shamelessly craved.

No other Asian leader would have done such disgraceful thing.