• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Knnbccb!!!! Fuck you!!! Bishan toa payoh residents who voted for pap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Knnbccb!!!! Fuck you!!! Bishan toa payoh residents who voted for pap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KNN.... now cannot use MSK to whack WKS!

gerard126333

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Knnbccb!!!! Fuck you!!! Bishan toa payoh residents who voted for pap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KNNBCCB!!!! FUCK YOU!!! BISHAN TOA PAYOH RESIDENTS WHO VOTED FOR PAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Bro, relac....
In 2006 it was 66%.
2011 = 60%.
If they dun buck up, then i foresee it will drop to 50% or less in 2016

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro, relac....
In 2006 it was 66%.
2011 = 60%.
If they dun buck up, then i foresee it will drop to 50% or less in 2016
i beg to differ due to the balless, selfish, kiasi singaporeans, it hardly can reach 50% or less.

from now to nxt election, pap will surely FIX this.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think a lot of retarded uneducated old aunties and bimbo girls like xiaxue are ardent fans of the PAP. These big percentage of idiots gave their backside to the ruling party. If I see any of these PAP supporters complaining about high cost of living and such, I will fuck them upside down.

No, they have still have this fear of PAP. I do not know why. Cannot knock sense into their heads.

blahblah

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was really sad and sat teary-eyed when I knew they lost in Bishan-TP. So many of them still cannot see beyond their noses.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was really sad and sat teary-eyed when I knew they lost in Bishan-TP. So many of them still cannot see beyond their noses.

Chiam is a legend but his star is dimmming..... But it was a good fight!