• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Knnbccb!!!! Fuck you!!! Bishan toa payoh residents who voted for pap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNNBCCB!!!! FUCK YOU!!! BISHAN TOA PAYOH RESIDENTS WHO VOTED FOR PAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Knnbccb!!!! Fuck you!!! Bishan toa payoh residents who voted for pap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People like getting fucked by the PAP. Congrats to them. They assume people do the job, so they can take cover. So be it. No love lost.

Last edited:

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Knnbccb!!!! Fuck you!!! Bishan toa payoh residents who voted for pap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SINGkIES ARE BEYOND HOPE

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singaporeans deserve the government they vote for.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

People like getting fucked by the PAP. Congrats to them. They assume people do the job, so they can take cover. So be it. No love lost.

What is the percentage margin? If more than 58% screwed them. I believe those well-off one vote for PAP. KNNBCCB. I heard Bishan got many uncle and aunties sucked up to WKS and they always danced in the Community center.

Last edited:

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporeans are a bunch of ball-less, sheep, complain kings / queens that does nothing but that, and do not take action for change, loves to be assfucked by PAP, and they better buy more KY jelly for the next 5 years of ass fucking from PAP.

and also they better be ready for 1.5 Million new friends to compete with their job, and more... they better be ready for GST hikes, increased in COE, more ERP gantries, increase in HDB flat pricing, and ministers earning multi-millions....

one day when their grandchild or children ask them... why they like to be ass fucked by PAP... let them decide what they want to say... fucking silly! Singaporeans are Daft!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U ALL BETRAY URSELF AND THE BELIEF CHIAM SEE TONG HAS IN YOU.

U ALL SHALL REPENT.:oIo::oIo::oIo: jiak sai :oIo:

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What is the percentage margin? If more than 58% screwed them. I believe those well-off one vote for PAP. KNNBCCB. I heard Bishan got many uncle and aunties sucked up to WKS and they always danced in the Community center.

mb3i0w.jpg

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal

sinkies are selfish. my heart goes out to mr chiam

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think a lot of retarded uneducated old aunties and bimbo girls like xiaxue are ardent fans of the PAP. These big percentage of idiots gave their backside to the ruling party. If I see any of these PAP supporters complaining about high cost of living and such, I will fuck them upside down.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

Poor Chiam! Wrong strategy. But he can still be NMP right?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The result is an insult to both Wong Kang Seng and Goh Chok Tong - both score only 56%.
Actually not so bad liao lah guys. Opposition fought so hard in Aljunied and get 55%, if these two GRC stronghold can give opposition a 45% score is considered a big swing of resentment.

If these two goons don't put on effort, these two GRC will go to WP. Let's hope Worker Party can start door-to-door visit in these two vulnerable GRCs.

Last edited:

NJustice4all

Bishan toa payoh residents who voted for pap, you are morally bankrupt! I spit on you!

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its a start. 5% percent more next time and the family dog gets kicked out.

The result is an insult to both Wong Kang Seng and Goh Chok Tong - both score only 56%.
Actually not so bad liao lah guys.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNBCCB!!!! FUCK YOU!!! BISHAN TOA PAYOH RESIDENTS WHO VOTED FOR PAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want to scold... should scold the people of Bishan....... observers say more than 70% from that division voted for the PAP....... enough to influence the overall votes.

jw5

Loyal

Don't have to be so angry.
For those people you know who are well off and voted pap, just shrug your shoulders when you encounter them. They voted based on self interests.
If you want, you can mutter under your breath or show them the middle finger behind their backs.
But don't do anything illegal or confrontational. :o

For those people you know who are struggling and voted pap, if ever they ask you for help, just ask them who they voted for and tell them to approach their elected representative for help.

Perhaps next time, they will realise. :rolleyes:

ThePlen

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is bishan toa payoh residents' lost to not be served by one of the greatest singapore leaders

they have lost their right to complain for the next 5 years

Rimururu

Alfrescian
Loyal

later they will kpkb about PAP caused this or PAP caused that. then we all laugh at them.