• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNNBCCB - Flash mob in Orchard road not against the law?

limpeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBCCCB - flash mob for the stupid YOG not against the law????? Did these ass-hole apply for a permit from the poodles????

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1061409/1/.html

YOG: Flash mob in Orchard Road to promote song for Sing!Singapore
By Sharon See | Posted: 06 June 2010 1643 hrs

Photos 1 of 1

A flash mob along Orchard Road to promote a song to celebrate the 2010 Youth Olympics Games

SINGAPORE : The energy of youths swept through parts of the shopping belt in Ochard Road Saturday, as a flash mob danced to "One Heart, One Beat".

The song was one of the ten finalists of this year's Sing!Singapore competition to celebrate the Youth Olympic Games.

The flash mob pitched in to launch a CD which has ten specially-written songs that made it to the finals of Sing!Singapore. - CNA/jy

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

who actually follow the mickey mouse laws?

the things we write here amounts to treasons and hangable offence..:biggrin:

mickey-mouse-10.jpg

Mickey Mouse (short for Michell Mouse[1]) is a cartoon character who has become an icon for The Walt Disney Company. Mickey Mouse was created in 1928 by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks[2] and voiced by Walt Disney.​

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't put my finger to it but somehow the song, One Heart, One Beat seems more irritating each time I hear it. It's fingernails on the blackboard, like seeing those MP's hip-hopping all over again.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't put my finger to it but somehow the song, One Heart, One Beat seems more irritating each time I hear it. It's fingernails on the blackboard, like seeing those MP's hip-hopping all over again.

Maybe you like - Upturn the Downturn by Crooner in White Lim Swee Say.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia and Singapore uses the same PR firm, APCO, supposedly managed by ex-Israel armed forced/Mossad and very influential at lobbying the white house.
Hence One heart, one beat for cheenapore and one Malaysia up north.