• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNN TODAYdigital on youtube and RAZOR

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Their online videos are starting to show more of pap rallies and speeches. They started out pretty well balanced, not its damn one sided. I shouldn't be surprised at all.

insomia23

Alfrescian
Loyal
you fuck him for what??? the uploader is doing great he place those PAPpies dogs in front of what they said and then OPPs at the ending to counter the PaPpies 's word.

unless you are a MIW 's dog and you dont feel happy lor.

i just fuck the uploader in the youtube profile, he better wake up his idea

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their online videos are starting to show more of pap rallies and speeches. They started out pretty well balanced, not its damn one sided. I shouldn't be surprised at all.

How long or how many times can you listen to fictions and promises!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
you fuck him for what??? the uploader is doing great he place those PAPpies dogs in front of what they said and then OPPs at the ending to counter the PaPpies 's word.

unless you are a MIW 's dog and you dont feel happy lor.

great jobs? are you nuts?

this time its obviously bias. SOOO many pap clips and so few oppositions, steve chia speech was being shorten and edited.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
I noticed that too after the first two days. Cant find the speeches of all the opposition.

Any other recommended sites for opp recorded rallies?