• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNN deceived by halal Char Kway Teow at Bukit Merah HC.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Penang place is like a foodcourt,cmi

Penang Place is for you to makan buffet. The dessert selection is amazing. If you have a good appetite it is worth it.

But I haven't been there in a while, prices must have skyrocketed due to hyperinflation.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Penang Place is for you to makan buffet. The dessert selection is amazing. If you have a good appetite it is worth it.
But I haven't been there in a while, prices must have skyrocketed due to hyperinflation.
In SG, it's usually a double whammy of high inflation and "shrinkflation".

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anis Ang will use lard discreetly to fry his CKT lah, no one will notice, LOL.. How could CKT taste good without lard?

Last edited:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG should have hawker centre solely 100% halal only so the mudds can go there at peace and no complains.

Non soo-nut people cannot go there and contaminate the environment.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG should have hawker centre solely 100% halal only so the mudds can go there at peace and no complains.

Non soo-nut people cannot go there and contaminate the environment.

Geylang Serai hawker centre. I believe there not a single stall has babi.

For the other hawker centres, it's all a matter of demand and supply, and the demographics nearby. Some hawker centres half of the stalls are Muslim food (Seah Im, Haig Road), a few hawker stalls only have one row of or just a few Muslim stalls.