• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNN deceived by halal Char Kway Teow at Bukit Merah HC.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No halal cert displayed and after Iinpeh ordered then I noticed his conversion card.....KNNCCB! :mad:

Caveat Emptor !
IMG_COM_20231206_1651_29_5440_1.jpg

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, Muslims also got NRIC or 11B. :biggrin:

He has a nice Muslim name too: Anis Ang. One vowel change and it would become Anus Ang.

786-chinese-muslim-char-kway-teow--8--data.jpg
786-chinese-muslim-char-kway-teow--1--data.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is another place for nice halal CKT, a bit more atas. It used to be at One North before moving to Suntec. :wink:

34281908516_5280967f6b_b.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No halal cert displayed and after Iinpeh ordered then I noticed his conversion card.....KNNCCB! :mad:

Caveat Emptor !
View attachment 192030

aiyah...............pity the guy also lah...............by converting to I-SLUM ..................the guy already lost his mind liao...............

still sell halal char kuay tiao...........he'll soon lose his business.............

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I kana conned before for buying seafood zi char stall that is a vegetarian stall. The menu all look like real seafood and only upon eating then I realised kana conned

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I kana conned before for buying seafood zi char stall that is a vegetarian stall. The menu all look like real seafood and only upon eating then I realised kana conned
These vendors are deliberately deceiving customers. I should have noticed the red-flag when I see the CKT is served in paper plates with plastic utensils.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pork liver and kidney Mee Soto. Anyone? ... :o-o:

The Islamofascists will kick up a fuss and accuse you of cultural misappropriation. And the local propagandists will not give you free media coverage as they had done for Anis Ang. :biggrin: