• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KJ says if don't want vote for him, might as well spoil the vote.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN.

He is now trying to claim the spoilt votes as his!

What is wrong with this fella? So much for all his talk about democracy ideals.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN.

Just by this remark, we know what qualities and values he possesses. So sad for one so highly educated, yet so self centred, so politically ignorant and without an iota of statesmanship.

How to deserve to represent people and become MP?

Last edited:

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN.

His maths is good. He was hoping RP 3%, PAP 0%, WP 0%, SDA0%, spoilt votes 97%..all lose deposit, but he goes into parliment. Brilliant, simply brilliant.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just by this remark, we know what qualities and values he possesses. So sad for one so highly educated, yet so self centred, so politically ignorant and without an iota of statesmanship.

that is the sun's strategy. gone case liao.

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
if WP loses to PAP by a margin of votes that RP garnered, there will be electorate backlash for RP in 2016.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone got utube link to his speech. thanks
KJ is gonna lose big time, he needs to wake up and smell the shit he is in.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is nuts. After the rally, the reporters queried him about his call to spoil the votes. He completely denied saying it and said that they misunderstood. He also claimed that he was confident of a win when asked about the possibility of losing his deposit.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
to be fair to KJ.
this is my interpretation of what he said.

if you residents are thinking of spoiling your votes, please use those spoilt votes and VOTE FOR ME!

i don't think KJ is asking residents TO SPOIL THEIR VOTES - this is a deliberate distortion to discredit him. well, this is politics...sad hor.

give credit where it is due. do not accuse the wrong person when your perception is wrong or flawed. thank you.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This guy is nuts. After the rally, the reporters queried him about his call to spoil the votes. He completely denied saying it and said that they misunderstood. He also claimed that he was confident of a win when asked about the possibility of losing his deposit.

I wonder how he became a hedge fund manager. Managing money well takes a lot of discipline, and also a great deal of public savvy in dealing in investor relations. Qualities totally at odds with what I am seeing in him.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I this that this asshole thinks that by virtue of who his father was he deserves the same respect and reputation which is wrong cos you and your father are 2 different indivduals and you should attempt to build something up thru your own efforts if you want respect.