• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KJ making police report against netizen for causing him emotional distress

TuaGow

Alfrescian
Loyal
A threat is a threat n should be reported n taken seriously.
What kj did was only right n responsible.

So the real question to ask is, why did WP supporter do it?
nobody in wp do it. this ah neh is blowing things out of proportion, just like any typical ah neh.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have not been following this but where is the harassement here? Did KJ lodged a report just based on a comment? Then he made the police here and overseas run like mad just because he is a opposition politician?

I cannot imagine what the police will have to do for him if he really becomes an MP one day. He will be lodging police report everyday for every single shit people say...If his wife is so easily emotional distress, maybe he should see if it is because of what he did or some unknown online person.

If he is so easily shocked, I wonder how can he deal with national affairs when elected?

12001843.jpg

Wah Lao, must call in Metropolitan Police too? Who is he, the Duchess of Cambridge? Even the Duchness prank call stuff was dropped.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nobody in wp do it. this ah neh is blowing things out of proportion, just like any typical ah neh.

What's even worse is that he's only half a neh but behaves like a 100% neh. His ego must be thru the roof cos he's mixed with white so thinks he's a superior shit skin.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has been reported that Obama gets on-average some 30 death threats a day. These are death deaths, not something that causes simply "emotional distress".

and death threats are more serious that emotional distress. If he is distressed over this, that how will he cope with hundreds of cases at MPS, town council and parliament? Might as well have done SDP's unity candidate

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm now viewing the live streaming of the RP rally. I believe JBJ must be greatly sadden by its performance and is turning in his grave now. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm now viewing the live streaming of the RP rally. I believe JBJ must be greatly sadden by its performance and is turning in his grave now. :biggrin:

This KJ is just living off his father's name. Were it not for his dad's name he would be absolutely nobody and that's saying a lot cos he's not popular or well liked even with his dad's name.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
This KJ is just living off his father's name. Were it not for his dad's name he would be absolutely nobody and that's saying a lot cos he's not popular or well liked even with his dad's name.

Yes, the guy is shameless beyond words. Yet, there are some on SBF who reject any criticism of him. Why? Because of his father. Lame!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, the guy is shameless beyond words. Yet, there are some on SBF who reject any criticism of him. Why? Because of his father. Lame!

yeah that's right. It's really nuts that all because of his dad somehow you cannot critisize him. Yet if you applied the same logic to say LHL somehow that isn't acceptable.

Also suffice to say if he is shameless he would attract equally shameless ppl as supporters.

Last edited: