• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KINDNESS BEGETS KINDNESS DURING CB PERIOD

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
#1 NEVER BE A HEARTLESS PERSON , LETS HELP EACH OTHER IN TIMES OF CRISIS

I saw this malay Deliveroo guy pleading in a humble tone for the parking warden to give him a chance for parking his vehicle just outside the vet clinic . He was almost in tears , trying to make ends meet with food delivery and there was no parking space so he left his motorbike for less than 5 minutes which I saw as I was quite near him waiting at the bus stop. The warden told him in quite a loud voice , you have committed an offence , I have already taken a photo and cannot cancel ! Again the victim pleaded to no avail , I was tempted to help him beg the warden but then was afraid it could make it worst for him. At the end of it , he still got a summon for stopping outside the vet clinic for delivering food. During CB , it’s stressful for everybody , especially those trying to earn a living delivering food . The person who received the food from the Deliveroo guy also pleaded with warden but he ignored him .Hope parking wardens will be more sympathetic if someone committed an trivial offence . I could not sleep last night thinking of this incident that replayed in my mind , especially he pleaded in such a sorrowful manner. He may be the bread winner after losing his job and now trying to make ends meet . I wish the officer from parking violations division will exercise sympathy when dealing with this summon.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
usually parking warden is mat or ah neh.
if mat will give chance to mat delivery mat.
if parking warder is more sympathetic , how he can answer for his job scope?he is paid to do his job.not pay salary to be sympathetic.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
from my observation, mat usually work in these lines: delivery, pizza, kfc, healthcare counter
thami work as parking enforcer,delivery, private hirer, technicians,production.
chinese work as atas financial agents,property agents,engineer , manger,ceo, director, entrepreneurrs
ang mo work as scientist, doctors, space,

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
if parking warder is more sympathetic , how he can answer for his job scope?he is paid to do his job.not pay salary to be sympathetic.
KNN in the first place he shouldn't be working as a fucking parking warden KNN it is akin to helping pap to rob KNN if pap wants to fine can do it themselves or offer a good celery for any traitor KNN this fucking warden is paid peanut to rob and giving all the money to pap KNN it is stoopid and unacceptable behaviour KNN if he can get 50% commission for any ticket issued my uncle say good job KNN
P.s of course also need to see case by case basis if a clown tried to park there for long hours clamp the fucking vehicle and tow it away KNN

Last edited:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

I saw this malay Deliveroo guy pleading in a humble tone for the parking warden to give him a chance for parking his vehicle just outside the vet clinic . He was almost in tears , trying to make ends meet with food delivery and there was no parking space so he left his motorbike for less than 5 minutes which I saw as I was quite near him waiting at the bus stop. The warden told him in quite a loud voice , you have committed an offence , I have already taken a photo and cannot cancel ! Again the victim pleaded to no avail , I was tempted to help him beg the warden but then was afraid it could make it worst for him. At the end of it , he still got a summon for stopping outside the vet clinic for delivering food. During CB , it’s stressful for everybody , especially those trying to earn a living delivering food . The person who received the food from the Deliveroo guy also pleaded with warden but he ignored him .Hope parking wardens will be more sympathetic if someone committed an trivial offence . I could not sleep last night thinking of this incident that replayed in my mind , especially he pleaded in such a sorrowful manner. He may be the bread winner after losing his job and now trying to make ends meet . I wish the officer from parking violations division will exercise sympathy when dealing with this summon.

many of them not local, eg Malaysian Indians, so filled with jealously about Singapore's standard of living. Singapore hires foreigners to punish locals.

For example, AETOS traffic wardens are more professional to those who needs help, willing to be baked under the sun to direct traffic, than AETOS Malaysians, or even TP because TP usually more arrogant.

LTA and HDB also outsources to commercial companies to issue fines, eg. SEMBCORP, etc. So if you tell me no sales target, I can guess your IQ level.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreigners create good jobs for Sinkies? This Gahmen never put citizens first. So sad.

For this situation shared by TS, it is true. If you fine someone who drives BMW, it is sup sup water for the driver and maybe the driver is a lawyer who will write in and defend the charges.. But if we fine the lower-income group, of course, they will OT over the next few days to make ends meet, which in turn boosts the economy.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN in the first place he shouldn't be working as a fucking parking warden KNN it is akin to helping pap to rob KNN if pap wants to fine can do it themselves or offer a good celery for any traitor KNN this fucking warden is paid peanut to rob and giving all the money to pap KNN it is stoopid and unacceptable behaviour KNN if he can get 50% commission for any ticket issued my uncle say good job KNN
P.s of course also need to see case by case basis if a clown tried to park there for long hours clamp the fucking vehicle and tow it away KNN

In the first place, your uncle will tell you, no good man will be a parking warden.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

Parking warden just another automaton with limited AI capabilities. It's just doing it's job.

However he can write an appeal against the summon. Hope he is successful.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

maybe you could've slipped him a few bucks?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
paid to do job don't have to be robot. If the guy not really disturbing anyone but giving him a ticket will screw up his life. still give? warn him and let him go. It's not like he's doing something hazardous. Of course, there are times when you have to put the foot down. The ability to choose well is what makes us better.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give a m&d or Ah Neh a bit of authority and empowerment....they will use it to the fullest.