• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kimly kopitiam sells plastic cup for 80cent, Peasant Tan not happy

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan Derrick
46 minutes ago
As we all know, pricing of everything here increased, this lime juice that I ordered is $2.50, we since I’ve the craving for lime juice there for I am paying for this, but since I m driving off I requesting for the plastic for take away, and I asked if there’s any difference in pricing, the plastic take away is $1,70, so I than requested for the plastic take away, the lady said it has already been prepared in the plastic cup, I than ask to just pour it into the plastic bag and they said this is a bigger cup and can’t fit into the plastic bag hence to refrain myself from arguing more, I just took the lime juice in that stupid cup and left.

And I really cannot accept the explaining of the cup contained a larger amount of lime juice as compared to the plastic and it could fit into the plastic bag, therefore I went to get a plastic bag and decided to pour it into the plastic bag, you see the different and it fit so well and could also filled in more!!

So technically we are all paying so much extra for the stupid cup $0.80 and having it dispose. Next time if you ever visit this particular coffee shop and has branches everywhere. Ask for plastic bags for take away or their usual regular cups for dine in, not paying for the extra of $0.80 just for this stupid cup.
I think many of us need to know of saving money and this is one way..

May be an image of drink and text

May be an image of drink and text

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low ses Sinkies, cannot afford bring your own fucking drinks. Pity the hawkers who have to deal with such coolie gene retards everyday.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low ses Sinkies, cannot afford bring your own fucking drinks. Pity the hawkers who have to deal with such coolie gene retards everyday.

There's a difference between affordability and being made a sucker. I can easily afford it but am just not happy with being chopped like a vegetable by those mother fuckers.