• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Kiev vs Moscow! Showdown! (2022)

Would you defend Singapore like these 13 brave Ukrainian soldiers?

• Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Puting use 孙子兵法三十六计与 借刀杀人计... 坐山观虎斗 while he sit hill watch 2 tigers fight below...

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, hey. don't bundle me with everybody. I don't support claiming people and lands wholesale. If they want to join you, by all means. A simple democratic plebiscite should be sufficient. But if you need an army to make it happen, to me that means it's wrong.
Ukraine isn't like Canada to allow for a secession referendum for the Donbas region.

Crimea did vote for secession but the West says not counted.

Would China allow Xinjiang a referendum on secession? certainly not.

not saying that Putin is right to invade. there should be consequences for his actions. but how come no sanctions on China for it's South China Sea land grab?

We're back to an era of Realpolitik. it's the death of international institutions.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
While Xi merely wants to keep what rightfully belongs to China, Putin wants to claim something more “borderline”. So why do samsters here love Putin and hate Xi? I suspect they hate their own ancestors for not being white
he is macho.

we've been starved of macho for decades after feasting on girly men.

if Xi shows off his wing Chun or whatever kung fu, we will love him as well. make sure he rides bare chested on a horse for good measure.

that's why we love jong-un too, his harem is to die for. and he's done the horse thing already.

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Russia Officially Liberates Ukraine's Eastern Regions! Two New Countries Formed! War Coming!!​

no worry , no war going to start. maybe got skirmish within ukrain itself. nato countries and amarikar would not go to war with russia.
i mean nato cuntries won't want russia to bring the fighting into their home land.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think there will be any military confrontation by the US and the Western forces against the Russian forces even if Putin will invade the whole of Ukraine. Sleepy Joe had already said that he won't send US forces directly into Ukraine. At most they will do is to impose sanctions against Russia to make their economy suffers.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Puting use 孙子兵法三十六计与 借刀杀人计... 坐山观虎斗 while he sit hill watch 2 tigers fight below...
Go and FUCK your Mother's Chao Chee Bye will be a better alternative proposal and thereafter, ask @nayr69sg to bring her along with him to his grave.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I don't think there will be any military confrontation by the US and the Western forces against the Russian forces even if Putin will invade the whole of Ukraine. Sleepy Joe had already said that he won't send US forces directly into Ukraine. At most they will do is to impose sanctions against Russia to make their economy suffers.
The Rooskies should turn off the fuel pipes to Europe as a sign of their resolve :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Putin is singularly the most potent and level headed world leader with nukes. He has balls of steel and a brain of a chessmaster.

Biden? That old useless coot being dragged around by the deepstate.
Macron? The wimp with a very big chip on his shoulders.
Boris? He is too busy trying to survive internal politics.
Xi? Good at wayang show. Doesn't even dare to touch Taiwan

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing for u to think about. Think of fucking more camels is all you need.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't think he can financially afford to drag this out. Russian economy must be in shambles from the pandemic and years of sanctions.

His flex now is all he has. Putin is no crazy Ivan.
he's got oil and gas. which europe is totally desperate for. At least for the next 30 years.

He's not crazy. He's the sharpest tool in political office I've yet to see in this century. Not that I agree with him, but no one should underestimate him.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
US snd nato or its allies can unilaterally attack another country and nobody can say anything.
Current war in yemen supported by US and allies a good example,
Ukraine is a good example when thpwo races fsil to live in peace with one snother. You have to split it in two.
Bosnia may erupt into another civil war as serbs refuse to get along with ethnic bosnians.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ukraine isn't like Canada to allow for a secession referendum for the Donbas region.

Crimea did vote for secession but the West says not counted.

Would China allow Xinjiang a referendum on secession? certainly not.

not saying that Putin is right to invade. there should be consequences for his actions. but how come no sanctions on China for it's South China Sea land grab?

We're back to an era of Realpolitik. it's the death of international institutions.
If Crimea is happy to secede then let it be so. The west doesn't live in Crimea what they say shouldn't count. If the Donbas wants to be Russian let it be so. If the Taiwanese or Xinjiang don't want to be part of the mainland why bother them?

South China sea is unique though. Practiacally no one lives there and almost everyone claims it. It should have been settles ages ago.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Crimea is happy to secede then let it be so. The west doesn't live in Crimea what they say shouldn't count. If the Donbas wants to be Russian let it be so. If the Taiwanese or Xinjiang don't want to be part of the mainland why bother them?

South China sea is unique though. Practiacally no one lives there and almost everyone claims it. It should have been settles ages ago.
Crimea used to be part of russia. Khruschev gave it to ukraine on brotherly grounds under Soviet union.

There is already a maritime law signed by all disputees in south china sea dispute under UNCLOS. But xi jinping and china decided to ignore it based on historical grounds.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crimea used to be part of russia. Khruschev gave it to ukraine on brotherly grounds under Soviet union.
Yes I'm aware. Along with the Black Sea fleet. But do the people now want to be Russian or Ukrainian?

There is already a maritime law signed by all disputees in south china sea dispute under UNCLOS. But xi jinping and china decided to ignore it based on historical grounds.
Oh? I missed that. I thought it was never settled.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IMG_4538.jpg

ps.png

Mohammad Sabaaneh
21 February 2022

Putin recognises Ukraine rebel regions’ independence​