• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Kiev vs Moscow! Showdown! (2022)

Would you defend Singapore like these 13 brave Ukrainian soldiers?

• Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Norty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't say about Zelensky, there are many rumors (and there is no surprise, taking into account the informative war), but I feel so sorry for the Ukrainian people who lost their families and homes. They are ordinary people and they deserve to live in a free and peaceful country. I follow the news and look for projects aimed at helping them. CarToDonate is the last one I found. These guys look for people who want to donate their old cars, then repair them and transfer them to the front line.

Last edited:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't say about Zelensky, there are many rumors (and there is no surprise, taking into account the informative war), but I feel so sorry for the Ukrainian people who lost their families and homes. They are ordinary people and they deserve to live in a free and peaceful country.
Probably if all the leaders in the world are women there won't be any wars...

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
i said before , Chinese is a strange race . Some Chinese feel great and proud to condemn his on race. No other races on earth possess such
an ardent spirit in condemning his own race.
do u see a german belittle his own race because he read about what germany had done in ww2 ?
do u see a jipun kia humiliate and slander the japanese race because he is aware of what jipun did in Nanjing ?
No...u must be a non Chinese or a yellow banana.

Read 鲁迅literature to understand more indepth before u comment

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese people are more vocal and intelligent. Majority are non-conformist deep down, despite on surface they may appear united or conform to social norm

Please take note Sinki does not think like Chinese....ish like Apple vs PineApple, kym?

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
After almost coming to 2yrs of fighting, it has still come to nothing! So much of innocent lives, unwilling soldiers n resources sacrificed for nothing.... What is there to gain for Russia @The end of the day?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Another russian ship turned into an artificial reef. Slava Ukraini:thumbsup:

Feb 1, 2024 #dailymail #russia #ukraine

Ukraine has sunk another Russian warship in the Black Sea using drones. The Ivanovets, a $70million missile cruiser, went down on January 31. Video shows multiple Ukrainian boat drones dodging bullets before hitting the stern of the warship, disabling it in the water and then causing it to sink. According to the Ukrainians, a search and rescue operation found no survivors. Kyiv said the mission was carried out by shadowy ‘Group 13’ of the Main Intelligence Directorate, Ukraine’s spy agency, along with the Digital Ministry. It is at least the fifth battleship that Putin has lost from his once-feared Black Sea Fleet, which is being beaten by a country with no functioning navy. British Intelligence estimated Ukraine had destroyed a fifth of the fleet even before the Ivanovets was sunk, helping Ukraine keep its ports open.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
2 years of fake news on Russia collapsing. Ukraine population has dropped by 50% and Russia has not even used their professional army. Ask Tucker Carlson.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
2 years of fake news on Russia collapsing. Ukraine population has dropped by 50% and Russia has not even used their professional army. Ask Tucker Carlson.
they have depleted their professional army. Hence the need to resort to conscription, two or three times thus far.