• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kiasu, Kiasee and Retarded Peasants Will Ensure PAP Landslide Victory!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard a lot of murmurings and whispers amongst dirty smelly peasants today. They were reminding each other that it would be safer to vote for the PAP, else MM Lee will make sure they regret and repent for the next 5 years.

These retards will once again ensure that PAP will have a landslide victory! My friend from Hougang says PAP will win there too, meaning PAP will win all 82 seats in contest and claim all 87 seats in Parliament.

I have already bought a lot of index linked shares last 2 weeks. Just have to queue up and collect the money next week. HUUUAATTTTTTTTTT ARRRRRRRRRRRR!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard a lot of murmurings and whispers amongst dirty smelly peasants today. They were reminding each other that it would be safer to vote for the PAP, else MM Lee will make sure they regret and repent for the next 5 years.

These retards will once again ensure that PAP will have a landslide victory! My friend from Hougang says PAP will win there too, meaning PAP will win all 82 seats in contest and claim all 87 seats in Parliament.

I have already bought a lot of index linked shares last 2 weeks. Just have to queue up and collect the money next week. HUUUAATTTTTTTTTT ARRRRRRRRRRRR!

Finally! Where have you been clinton? We've been searching for you all day. I personally searched all the dark corners for your familiar stench but still couldn't find you. :(

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal

really? i just voted for opposition today.

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal

cunton696 pig fucking pussy piece of shit :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

You must be having wet dreams:eek::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
really? i just voted for opposition today.

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

Don't talk while you have cock in your mouth:mad:
Research has shown that 7 out of 10 people who declare publicly that they will be voting for the opposition will eventually vote for PAP!

Long Live MM Lee!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng says, "kiasi better than si; kiasu better than su mah." :biggrin:

You spastic maggot :oIo:

I am 110% sure that you have voted for the PAP despite telling all your friends and relatives to vote for the Opposition. Well what, they did the same thing as you:biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You spastic maggot :oIo:

I am 200% sure that you had voted for the PAP. If I am wrong, I will chop off your puny dick!:mad:

Go_fuck_yourself.png

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK YOU ALJUNIED OPPOSITION VOTER, I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE YOU WILL LIVE TO REGRET YOUR ACTIONS FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS:mad::oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
THE FUCKING RESIDENTS OF ALJUNIED DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SEPLL THE WORD DIE! THEY KNOW IS FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS!:mad::mad::oIo::mad::mad:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucking hell! The residents of aljunied are really pushing their luck but no worries, the lightning will fix them good and they will live the next 5 years of their life in regret and repent!

Clinton666,

*neh nenenene neh* *Liar Liar Pants on Fire*