• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KFC now $7.70

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
2-pc meal now $7.70 from $6.90 !

I was shocked. Confirmed will abandon KFC.

I very happy that Arnold's going to open this month at Yishun10.

Based on the website, Arnold's 2-pc set is $6.60.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's the same anywhere... even in hawker centres or if you buy raw ingredients to cook yourself.

Massive inflation, because someone wants to run this country like a rich man's playground.

Even Arnold's had raised its price some time back. At least its outlet at City Plaza is always crowded.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Inflation?

Wtf inflation?

Is there any inflation?

I thought nasi padang still only 2.50?

And pinky says we are not headed for the days of $10 nasi lemak right? Coming from a pwabye who doesnt know mee siam got no hum, thats too rich for me man........

Just because you said it pinky, its gonna fall back on you and happen just for you to see....this is to demonstrate to a fucker like you who was put there by your daddy that the heavens will vent it on you sooner or later and everything you and all those cunts associated with your unsanctioned government .....EVERYTHING YOU CLOWNS touch will turn to shit!!

Tongkatali

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eat nasi Padang lah...so big plate only $2.50 damn value for money..only catch is you must ask cheebye baey to buy for you..
image.jpg

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is OK. Since now all employee paid raise by about $1/hour~$2/hr.
I dont mind pay extra if KFC/McD increase their employee salary extra $200/month/person those earning less than $1500/month.