• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kee Chiu: My Mother Deserves Respect!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - MG Chan Chun Sing farks Temasek Review!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt_89_ <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>8:33 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(1 of 3) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>51639.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD id=msgtxt_1 class=msgtxt>Clarification: TR did not start or spread any rumors about MG Chan Chun Sing’s family background

PostDateIcon.png
May 25th, 2011 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions |
PostEditIcon.png
Edit

We refer to a posting on the official Young PAP’s Facebook accusing us of spreading rumors about the family background of Major-General Chan Chun Sing, the Acting Minister of Community Development, Youth and Sports:

[Source: Young PAP]
TR has never started or spread any rumors about MG Chan Chun Sing. The rumors about MG Chan were based on a snapshot of him at the funeral of Mrs Lee Kuan Yew last year which first surfaced in fuckwarezone forum and widely circulated on the internet.
One reader uploaded the photo onto one of our Facebooks set up by fans here. Other than that, TR did not carry any article on the matter and neither did our unofficial Facebooks wrote any stories or shared any links about it.
Our readers have since contacted MG Chan asking him to retract his statement and apologize to us:

[Source: Facebook]
The untrue, baseless and malicious accusations hurled at us even alerted Shin Min Daily reporter Ke Xin Ying, who wrote an article last Saturday on Nicole Seah’s online fund-raising to contact us about a police report lodged by a teacher Koh Wen Zhi on the above matter:

[Source: flickr.com]
Again, the blog “sg-truth.blogspot.com” has nothing to do with TR and we do not know who the blogger is.
As a matter of fact, we did not even bother to publish an article on the matter because it is not news-worthy at all. MG Chan could just issue a simple clarification to debunk the rumors instead of getting so upset over it as if it is a shame to be associated with our most esteemed Mr Lee Kuan Yew.
It is a shame that MG Chan Chun Sing and Young PAP did not do proper fact-checking before jumping straight to the conclusion that TR was the one behind the rumors and they even posted the accusation publicly on Facebook without providing any source.
Is this the way MG Chan Chun Sing ‘engage’ netizens? Does Young PAP seriously know what it is doing?
We implore Young PAP and MG Chan Chun Sing to delete the defamatory comment from their Facebook, retract their statement and apologize to us immediately without delay.
Let’s see if MG Chan is sincere in engaging Singapore youth or it is merely another ‘wayang’ to win their votes.

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"></TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=center> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.facebook.com/teoserluck/...ts/222081744475617#!/profile.php?id=602334064

http://www.facebook.com/teoserluck/posts/222081744475617#
<INPUT class=submitButton value=Submit type=submit>

Koh Wen Zhu The youth wing has really lost touch. I am a PAP member but i seldom got invited for gathering. PAP should not just invite qualified people. SOme may think that the RC caters to the ground, but they are wrong. RC themselves are politicals. They gather in small groups and failed to connect to the people. <ABBR title="Monday, May 9, 2011 at 1:43pm" data-date="Sun, 08 May 2011 22:43:50 -0700">May 9 at 1:43pm</ABBR> · 1 personLoading...

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to engage the young when http://www.youngpap.org.sg/ do not even allow their own supporters to post comment?

It is also his own fault when he tried to act cute when asked whether he was related to THAT Lee family : "I am as related to the Lee family as much as I am related to the rest of Singapore."

All he had to say was a YES or a NO. His "cute" response is indicative of his immaturity not only as an individual but as an elected officer of the country. And let's not even go and talk about his "ministerial" material.

I feel sorry for his subordinates in the two ministries he's responsible for.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read through the lively discussion on Minister Ki Chew's Facebook.There are a number of unanswered question with respect to his explaination that he was there in his offical capacity as Chief of Army (COA). These are:

1) The Chief of Army is not the highest military position in SAF. Based on the org chart, Ki Chew used to report to the Chief of Defense Force. If there was indeed a need for a military representation, it should be Chief of Defence Force rather than Chief of Army. Also why is the Minister of Defence and other civilian leadership of the Singapore military not present?

2) Protocol wise, Ki Chew should be in full military uniform if he was there in an offical capacity. Why was he there is civies? This is especially strange since all of the other officers involved in the gun carriage was in full military unifrom.

3) Mrs Lee was not a political office holder. Why is there a need for the Singapore military to be there in an offical capacity?

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should challenge the rumour spreader, fight one to one behind his office to settle the issue. "talk about me can, but don't ever talk bad things about my mother... I warn you! Kan ni na bei chao chee bye..."

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
@aurvandil

This was an ideal opportunity for him to porlumpar... Do not forget that LKY is very used to porlumpar over the decades. So although you can be giving him a blowjob, he might not cum unless you are very good. CCS, seeing that the death of Gecko, felt it was an ideal opportunity as LKY is likely grieved and in a vulnerable position. Hence, his presence at the funeral and of course, his subsequent placement in MCYS. Army general first assignment is MCYS, what a right fit...

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"My Mother Deserves Respect! "

That goes without saying!

hi there

1. if sheep is all above water, why bother about such "rumors" leh!
2. and if still "boh song", go ahead and sue, sheep!
3. all mothers deserve respect except bad mothers.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I am actually very puzzled by the police report made.

First of all, it seems to say that anyone related to the Lee family will have their "credibility doubted"?

Secondly, it has said that it is "defamatory" but isn't that a Civil case, not a "police or criminal case"?

Goh Meng Seng

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read through the lively discussion on Minister Ki Chew's Facebook.There are a number of unanswered question with respect to his explaination that he was there in his offical capacity as Chief of Army (COA). These are:

1) The Chief of Army is not the highest military position in SAF. Based on the org chart, Ki Chew used to report to the Chief of Defense Force. If there was indeed a need for a military representation, it should be Chief of Defence Force rather than Chief of Army. Also why is the Minister of Defence and other civilian leadership of the Singapore military not present?

2) Protocol wise, Ki Chew should be in full military uniform if he was there in an offical capacity. Why was he there is civies? This is especially strange since all of the other officers involved in the gun carriage was in full military unifrom.

3) Mrs Lee was not a political office holder. Why is there a need for the Singapore military to be there in an offical capacity?

Not forgetting no Chief of Air Force and Chief of Navy there, Commissioner of Police. SCDF etc etc...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
How to engage the young when http://www.youngpap.org.sg/ do not even allow their own supporters to post comment?

It is also his own fault when he tried to act cute when asked whether he was related to THAT Lee family : "I am as related to the Lee family as much as I am related to the rest of Singapore."

All he had to say was a YES or a NO. His "cute" response is indicative of his immaturity not only as an individual but as an elected officer of the country. And let's not even go and talk about his "ministerial" material.

I feel sorry for his subordinates in the two ministries he's responsible for.

So what CCS is saying is that TR is insulting him, his family and his mother if it says that he is related to MM Lee? Hahahhahah. Most people would gladly say they are related even remotely to old goat. Here we have a BG, MP, and PAP por lumpar that says the opposite? I wonder how long before Gay Loong marches into his office and slaps his face, ala Dunnobolan style.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset