• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KEE CHIU FUCKs AH JUAN!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This shows that Kee Chiu is an uneducated sinkie loser shit.. don't have the caliber to be a leader and trying hard to act like one. fucking pathetic!!!!

No wonder, his only way to get status is to suck PAP's cock.. and bend down to let his PAP master screw his backside to earn money.

this one i agree...but only this one ok...:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CSJ is an intellect and academic who can write and speak very well.
If he can control his emotion, he would get much admirers and voters as well.
His SDP had foreseen the current troubles (housing, healthcare, salary, cpf etc.) far ahead.

SDP got brains..they never distracted by high salary , unlike PAP..they are too money minded to run the country already.. high pay cause incompetence among govt officers, especially the ministers.

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a neutral, I must say that Chan Chun Sing has lost his marbles.

His zealous letter in the Huff Post is really disgusting and smacks of defamatory slurs and devoid of any merit even if it has.

He has not only self pwned himself. He has dragged the PAP down as well.

CHEE SOON JUAN 1
CHAN CHUN SING 0

Thats my neutral view.

JohorRookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually Chiam and Chee had already met and mended fences in late 2010, before GE2011. Chee wanted to celebrate SDP's 30th anniversary and honour CST by giving him a founder-chairman position (CST would still lead SPP), but Lina and Desmond objected.

On a personal basis between the 2 men, however, it's all water under the bridge. No more grudges.

Hey, it's good to know that there is no animosity between the two. But I'm not sure about Lina. You see, being charbo, you know charbo can really "remember hatred".

Why did Lina and Desmond object ? I thought it was a really good move to offer Chiam a founder-chairman position.

Desmond should just dissolve his stupid SDA. For twice I had him in my GRC, though I voted for him nevertheless. But SDA will not stand a chance. I hope a strong SDP or SFP will come to my GRC this time.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, it's good to know that there is no animosity between the two. But I'm not sure about Lina. You see, being charbo, you know charbo can really "remember hatred".

Why did Lina and Desmond object ? I thought it was a really good move to offer Chiam a founder-chairman position.

Desmond should just dissolve his stupid SDA. For twice I had him in my GRC, though I voted for him nevertheless. But SDA will not stand a chance. I hope a strong SDP or SFP will come to my GRC this time.

Lina will do everything to stop a SDP MP or even Chee from gaining a seat in parliament.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clap clap clap.....very solid response from Dr Chee.

I am beginning to like him.

I find him sensible and measured. PAP ministers go ballistic when his name mentioned , like he is Dracula. If they can't ignore him it means he isn't as insignificant as they say. Btw I am sure CCS has plagiarized or at least borrowed from his colleagues . Read those precise words before.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find him sensible and measured. PAP ministers go ballistic when his name mentioned , like he is Dracula. If they can't ignore him it means he isn't as insignificant as they say. Btw I am sure CCS has plagiarized or at least borrowed from his colleagues . Read those precise words before.

I support PAP...but I support Dr Chee more.

Dr Chee speaks straight and to the point. Common sense wins the argument. No point hitting below the belt. It is not ethical and shows the bully character and bad upbringing in any individual. Sorry Chan Chun Sing. You lost.

Please leave the PAP. You have no right to be in my Party.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
the attack on dr chee is a double edge sword.... for such character assasination, it brings out the dirt of paper general chan as someone who will stoop low just to try to grab the title of seat warmer title for the next familee member PM in waiting.

beyond that, he has gone the distance to insult LKY and his pioneer generation stooges who through his wildest ambition of trying to take over UMNO in 1964 lost 8 of the 9 contested seats and ultimately got singapore booted out of the federation.

paper general chan was trying hard to paint these self professed founders n pioneers in bad light. what a shame.

On 1 March 1964, the People’s Action Party (PAP) announced that it would be sending a token team of candidates to contest the upcoming Malaysian general election to be held on 25 April. The PAP’s objective was to establish itself as a national Malaysian party to fight the anti-Malaysian parties so as to ensure the success of the Federation of Malaysia.[1] The PAP contested nine parliamentary seats but only managed to win the Bangsar seat.[2]

The PAP’s participation in the general election caused a political uproar in Kuala Lumpur. Tunku Abdul Rahman, then the Malaysian Prime Minister, saw the contest as a political challenge and an attempt by the PAP to intervene in federal politics.[3] Subsequently, the winning PAP candidate and the rest of the Singapore representatives were branded as opposition in the federal parliament, and Lee Kuan Yew, then the Prime Minister of Singapore, was offered the post of leader of the opposition.[4] Although Lee declined the offer, he highlighted in his first post-election speech in the federal parliament that Kuala Lumpur’s communal approach to politics might not be conducive in the long-term for promoting racial unity. He was of the view that the federal government should look to the PAP for new directions so as to better integrate the races. In response, the Tunku made it clear to Lee that the PAP should confine its role to Singapore and devote its energy to turn the island into “the New York of South East Asia”. In exchange, the Tunku assured Lee that his Alliance party would not interfere in the affairs of Singapore.[5]

However, extremists within the United Malays National Organisation (UMNO) party did not agree to such a compromise. They launched a smear campaign against the PAP, accusing Lee and his government of mistreating the Malays in Singapore, and depriving them of the special rights enjoyed by their counterparts in Malaysia. The extremists used a combination of fiery language and appeals in Malay newspapers and rallies to stir up sentiment within the Malay community in Singapore.[6] It was believed that the tense atmosphere created by the smear campaign led to the eventual outbreak of communal riots in Singapore on 21 July and 2 September 1964.[7]

http://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/history/events/31e9b4cb-e3ed-4c82-8a50-71adb33a6a1f

so from the above we can see that history proven that PAP are losers, because they managed to get rid of their sole candidate Devan Nair and deprive him of pension fund. the latter however managed to live on the pensions from his role as the sole MP for PAP in malaysia.

Last edited:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I smell three things:

FEAR

FEAR

FEAR

because...

GRC no longer passport to parliament, not even heavy weight ministers.
Tg Pagar is an unknown quantity and quality - very high percentage never voted in their lives there.
Don't have to give face any more, especially when one of their MPs never even turn up for meeting residents sessions.
CCS is not exactly a very likeable person, never mind what the reporters try to paint him as; his problem is that he
has started believing his own press releases, that it's the ultimate truth.

Does TP contain the Old Anson ? Interesting huh ? I think these guys are now spending as much time fixing the opposition as in doing their jobs.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chan Chun Sing has lost his locus standi to be a leader in the government.

Please resign.

Please dont shame the good name of the PAP.

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal
6-personal.png

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
5 reasons why Minister CCS decided to poke CSJ via Huffington Post

The gloves have officially come off.

Minister for Social and Family Development Chan Chun Sing has kicked off the first round of bare knuckle sparring with the chief of the Singapore Democratic Party (SDP), Chee Soon Juan.

In a letter to The Huffington Post, Minister Chan took issue with the publication for giving the SDP sec-gen “considerable but undeserved attention and space”.

Chee had published two opinion pieces, Without Freedom There Is No Free Trade and Free The Singapore Media And Let The People Go, on Nov. 13 and Dec. 11 last year, respectively, that were critical of the government.

To many, Minister Chan’s reaction might appear unprecedented as he came off strongly to skewer Chee and going on the offensive.

Afterall, Chan did not appear to have any beef with Chee publicly on previous occasions.

However, if we looked beyond the theatrics, we can examine how this might just be the most calculated move in Minister Chan’s political career thus far.

Here are 5 reasons why Minister Chan decided to have a go at Chee via The Huffington Post:

http://mothership.sg/2015/01/5-reas...d-to-poke-chee-soon-juan-via-huffington-post/

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CCS huffing and puffing along like an idtiot

adverb & adjective
1. (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
"an ad hominem response"
2. relating to or associated with a particular person.
"the office was created ad hominem for Fenton"

An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"), short for argumentum ad hominem, means responding to arguments by attacking a person's character, rather than to the content of their arguments. Abusive ad hominem usually involves attacking the traits of an opponent as a means to invalidate their arguments.

Rather than rebutting - at the danger of "putting reason and intellectualism to sleep" - the points raised in the two opinion pieces of The Huffington Post, namely "Without Freedom There Is No Free Trade" (13 Nov 2013) and "Free the Singapore Media and Let the People Go" (11 Dec 2014, Chan Chun Sing resorted to the brass knuckles favoured by his political masters. A reprise of the treatment given to Chiam See Tong when latter faced off Mah Bow Tan, the blowback of which resulted in Chiam being elected to Parliament in 1984, the second opposition politician ever to be elected to Singapore's Parliament after J. B. Jeyaretnam of the Workers' Party (WP) in 1981.

Name calling like “political failure” may bruise the thin skinned types who actually claim to be "flame-proof", but not men of sterner stuff. As for "misappropriating research funds", the subject is postage to express mail his wife's doctoral thesis to her academic adviser in the United States, not a director level branch head of the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB) skimming off $1.76 million to fuel his gambling habit. The crime buster organisation's lame excuse for the lapse in supervision: “the offences were well-planned and hard to detect”.

Chees' version of the truth is that the university had...

http://singaporedesk.blogspot.sg/2015/01/huffing-and-puffing-at-post.html

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kee Chiu is a national disgrace...wanna reply, then reply properly lah...why resort to name calling and mudslings... really conduct unbecoming of a leader.

But he is no leader in the first place.
Talking cock all the way - he has not collected even one fcuking vote from his constituents, riding under the coattails of LKY.