• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KEE CHIU Fcuktard speaks again...........

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. Knn, this kee chiu this type of lj face can also become ministar, me confirm can do a better job then this fake general. Knn, sinking land really no talent liaoz. Borrow quote from ah cruxx.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehehe. Knn, this kee chiu this type of lj face can also become ministar, me confirm can do a better job then this fake general. Knn, sinking land really no talent liaoz. Borrow quote from ah cruxx.

Boss, I charge interest. :biggrin:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kee-Chiu talk cock again - "Racial harmony in SG an exception."

Singapore cannot be complacent about racial issues as our harmonious multiracial society is the exception rather than the norm. This was the message from Acting Minister for Community Development, Youth and Sports Chan Chun Sing, while speaking at the close of National Inter-Racial and Religious CONfidence Circle (IRCC) seminar on Saturday.

These self-serving politicians like to frame everything with their own objective in mind, casting stones where there are no shadows. And along the way, insult other countries. "Exception"? Does he even understand the word?

A PM in waiting making remarks like these?

What do you think?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chan Chun Sing, look at yourself in mirror before commenting on racial issues

Now that Chan Chun Sing is in charge of Community Development, Youth and Sports, he sings a different tune. But wasn't it just last year that he was so fired up that he played the same old tune PAPpy played for nearly 50 years, ie the Scary Malay Bogeyman of the North and South out to get us, during his 2011 GE campaign?

Conclusion -

Chan Chun Sing is still talking much cock. For many years in the SAF, his brain had been tuned to believe that the Malay Bogeyman is out to get us. So much so, he even had to preach that ideology to us when he was campaigning during his last 2011 GE. Who is he to preach racial harmony now?

Today, he sings a different tune because he is in charge of Community Development. Sure makes you believe that these highly paid ministers are just following a ready made template to deliver their speeches.

Finally, note that the PAPpy has a huge hand in molding people into believing stereotypes about certain races. Then when the product of their mold comes to fruition and individuals start making racist remarks, the PAPpy govt tries to shirk responsibility by sacking individuals and/or charging them with sedition.

- http://wherebearsroamfree.blogspot.sg/2012/10/chan-chun-sing-look-at-yourself-in.html

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually there are some argument by the Malays that I disagree.

Many counter Amy's claim saying that Chinese also hold funeral at void deck and also make a lot of noise with the band and stuff. But then again, Chinese only die one time but Muslim can marry 4 at any one time leh.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually there are some argument by the Malays that I disagree.

Many counter Amy's claim saying that Chinese also hold funeral at void deck and also make a lot of noise with the band and stuff. But then again, Chinese only die one time but Muslim can marry 4 at any one time leh.

malay wedding music is more entertaining. i'd rather have a dozen of it than 1 chinese funeral.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was never an issue to begin with. Leegime overreacted and then claim the public was calm. We never gave a shit.
What we do give a shit is why is a fucktard who is non-Singaporean in such an important position that requires someone who understand Singapore and the sensitivities of Singaporean? The real fact is the corrupt Leegime will only hire people who are not from Singapore and know little about Singapore, usually stupid to be in high positions of power. It does not matter if they become Singaporeans later. Stupid people make good for making sure the Lees can hide all the shit they have been doing. I think most of you understand that the Leegime dogs are super fucked calibre. But the reason why they are shit is because you need shit not to be able to see the shit.

Well said brother.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Datok,

Agree. But I think can't change the facial features lah. As it is, his lips macham like girl if you look closely.:o

Here you're complaing about his feature.

I tell you, even if your MIW is to put a stone statue in and say this statue will warm the place before a princeling takes the throne.

You'll keep quiet and accept it. LOL

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Datok,

Agree. But I think can't change the facial features lah. As it is, his lips macham like girl if you look closely.:o

hi there

1. bro, come to think of it.
2. exactly.
3. now, this just comes to my mind.
4. kee chiu's prick size: 2" or less! erect!
5. :cool::biggrin::p