• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ka ni na bu chao cheeby PRC !!!

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother, you are big time trader. Me small timer only. Normally only 1-2 dozen. Nevermind lah, my profit margin quite high. Normally just sell 1/4 of the stock can breakeven liao. No sweat.

Actucally 500 pcs is not alot if its easy to sell and the cost is cheap . If put on Internet and direct sale to customer would be 100% -200% profit . If sell to shop it's about 50% profit . That's why you don't have to worry if the amount u order is too big .

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lah. mine is electronic. s$3.50 /pc plus dhl freight charge end up 1 pc s$5

some small item include simcard backup , diy alchol anylazer, electronic candle...all very cheap(5 yrs ago)

current: a 8gb mircocard can be as cheap as s$2. freight charge maybe $0.50

Sell directly to customer or shops ?

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usu I ask wat is min order qty. although they speak English...most don't really understand technical terms. Also if factory they r interested only if order 20ft or 40ft. Try reverse, say u want to order 20ft container ask how much n qty. then later ask if order less can keep same price etc. start w large qty, make them hard on first...

bro this technique is confirm correct.
used large nos make them hard on first.

followed by escape technique: hmm but my boss is worry if the quality is not up to standard.how about order 100 pc so we can be assured the quality is what we want.not only they will sell you 100pcs cheap, they will provide 100 pcs of gold standard.

alway try to use reverse.big nos attract. small nos repell

Last edited:

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actucally 500 pcs is not alot if its easy to sell and the cost is cheap . If put on Internet and direct sale to customer would be 100% -200% profit . If sell to shop it's about 50% profit . That's why you don't have to worry if the amount u order is too big .

my profit margin is normally lower because I got them from distributors in Singapore. So I am already the 3rd in line. If get direct from factory overseas, can flip a few times.

Item X buy from distributor in Singapore $30, I sell $70.

If buy from overseas, only cost $10.

All freights/taxes inclusive in the above example.

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know! You sell those kind of silicon cheebye for masturbation right!? :biggrin:

Its actually good market you know. Since all men(except Kinana and Tonychat) PCC. Sometimes using hand is freaking boring. Sister forum alot of successful seller. This time round at China, I will source for some good and cheap ones.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
global platform is a platform. inside got thousands of chinese company.the company are rated in term of star.more star,more safe.

Actucally those Chinese company in gobal platform is the same company in alibaba . Their company will advertised in both gobal platform and alibaba .

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actucally those Chinese company in gobal platform is the same company in alibaba . Their company will advertised in both gobal platform and alibaba .

Got time just spend a little bit money go Guangzhou or Shenzhen look see. Then buy the goods with the options to purchase them next time via courier. Brother, when my stall is up, can be my first customer? Hehehe.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

500 is not a lot.
each shop take 30 pcs.
you just need to find 15 shops to do the jobs.
the follow up is much simple.
just call the shop 1 week later to ask to want to reorder
==================

trick:
some small shop will say they want to try 5 pcs...not sure if can sell well.
say no problem.5 also can.
then you find your friend to act as customer to buy the 5 pcs.
the shop thought the product selling like hot cake will call you to order 15 more.(greed)
repeat the same.buy back the 15.
next they will order 50 pcs.tell them 100 pcs got vip discount.(more greed)
then the shop will stuck with the 100 pc

Last edited:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
my profit margin is normally lower because I got them from distributors in Singapore. So I am already the 3rd in line. If get direct from factory overseas, can flip a few times.

Item X buy from distributor in Singapore $30, I sell $70.

If buy from overseas, only cost $10.

All freights/taxes inclusive in the above example.

No wonder , you get from Singapore distributor the profit margins not so high . If you have friends doing import and export biz maybe you can ask them for help to long bang inside their container . Just buy them dinner .

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
trick:
then you find your freind to act as customer to buy the 5 pcs.
the shop though the product selling like hot cake will call you to order 15 more.
next they will order 100 pcs.tell them 100 pcs of vip discount.

Wah, I learnt something new today. :smile:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

works most of time.but must spend $$ first.
chinese alway say..$$ no out where got in?

same as want to bonk chiobu..must treat them good food,good talking, maybe good gifts

Last edited:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
500 is not a lot.
each shop take 30 pcs.
you just need to find 15 shops to do the jobs.
the follow up is much simple.
just call the shop 1 week later to ask to want to reorder
==================

trick:
then you find your friend to act as customer to buy the 5 pcs.
the shop thought the product selling like hot cake will call you to order 15 more.(greed)
next they will order 50 pcs.tell them 100 pcs got vip discount.(more greed)

Wow .. Ask friends to buy it back from the store !! You are damn smart . Thanks for sharing . You are very cunning biz man , I like you !! . Next time I will start biz thread for you to post . Thanks for sharing

Usually I will tell shop if you buy certain amout of unit then I will give you extra one or 2 units .

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

trick 2:
use cheap price to attract customer.
customer attracted will call you to show them.
yes you show them product X.make them gian.when finalise, tell them the cons about product X.tell them btw this 1 make in PRC.tell them all hope is not loss. got product Y. only got pros,no cons.make in USA.but only con is $30 more than product X

effectiveness: 80%--90%

Last edited:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
works most of time.but must spend $$ first.
chinese alway say..$$ no out where got in?

same as want to bonk chiobu..must treat them good food,good talking, maybe good gifts

I also always believed $$$ no go out where got $$$ come in . That's my mindset in doing biz too .

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
trick 2:
yes you show them product X.make them gian.when finalise, tell them the cons about product X.tell them btw this 1 make in PRC.tell them all hope is not loss. got product Y. only got pros,no cons.make in USA.but only con is $30 more than product X

working ability: 80%--90%

At the start, how many days did you go knocking on doors until the product is stabilise.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
trick 2:

working ability: 80%--90%

Yup ,4 years ago I know this tactics from my lucky plaza friends :wink: . But this tactics cannot work in Japan . Trust me . Japanese people don't buy that and will not take this kind of shit .