• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

K Shanmugam issues 2nd warning to his tambi Syed Putra for making "anti-Sinkapore" posts

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
russell-peters-somebody-gunna-get-hurt-real-bad.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very bad optics... the subtext here is being anti-Israel = anti-Singapore.

I expect fireworks, I'll just take out my popcorn and enjoy the shitshow.

By the way, Black Mamba Snake, seriously consider enhancing your personal security protection. Be vigilant when you are out and about in public. :cool:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
An immigrant warning malays to behave? Over my dead body. Shan's PM chances erased.
I hope your fellow tribesmen would wake up like you and erase the cheebai's chances. Your tribesmen have become even more lazy and complacent after years of freebies, rebates, and handouts. It just goes to show that loyalty can be bought, at a low price.

Last edited:

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is why he is snake. So as not to offend the U$-Jew nexus and Jihadist world, he must speak in forked tongues and choose words carefully. Well done!

Otherwise our SG passport will lose value.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is why he is snake. So as not to offend the U$-Jew nexus and Jihadist world, he must speak in forked tongues and choose words carefully. Well done!

That is not good enough. he left out the malays.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A passport is nothing more than a document which facilitates travel. Unless your country is a pariah state like North Korea, your country's passport is no different and not special. Just a little bit more convenience when it comes to visa-related stuff.

But if the passport becomes 'less powerful' in those stupid rankings, the shameless PAP technocrats will have one less thing to brag about for their propaganda. :wink:

Case in point:

Singapore passport replaces Japan’s as world’s most powerful​

JUL 19, 2023
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/singapore-passport-replaces-japan-s-as-world-s-most-powerful

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very bad optics... the subtext here is being anti-Israel = anti-Singapore.

I expect fireworks, I'll just take out my popcorn and enjoy the shitshow.

By the way, Black Mamba Snake, seriously consider enhancing your personal security protection. Be vigilant when you are out and about in public. :cool:
Who or which party is to prove in court that he has affair with FMH?