• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just wanna say Farewell to few Bros here....

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck me... I forgot about Bro Yin Yang one of the good Bros here... Take care...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is always hope, don't despair, don't give up, go talk to a good friend.

Thanks Pimpy... Already had some good chats with few of my good friends... Regret is too late now for me on this problem of mine... Meeting a lawyer this week but I'm not too sure if that lawyer will be of any good help...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take good care and stay healthy bro zeddy. :smile:
All the best !

You take care Bro... You one of the first Bros that I befriended when I joined SBF nearly 4 years ago.. I still remember your old siggy..:biggrin: That siggy is my all time favorite... How time flies..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shout out to Bro Hypocrite too...

I'm a superstitious person by nature... Heavens gave me a sign last week that this year 2015 gonna be a very bad year for me when 2 black crows landed few metres besides me last week..:eek: :biggrin: :eek: Happened at Toa Payoh... And when I read my fortune, it correctly predicted a very tough 2015 for me...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm even willing to fuck a rubber duckie if given the option in order to escape my present predicament...:biggrin:

If it is a predicament that money or religion cannot solve, then sorry to say to you, you're totally fucked.

Time to invoke the time machine, that is controlled by your 3rd eye, which is the pineal gland and make your final journey and don't turn back.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me did PMed some Bros.. Thought of asking them out for kopi to seek their views on my situation.. But I can understand their hesitancy to meet out with me due to what happened in the past.. Anyway no hard feelings for me.. SBF still the best in Sinkie Land

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You take care Bro... You one of the first Bros that I befriended when I joined SBF nearly 4 years ago.. I still remember your old siggy..:biggrin: That siggy is my all time favorite... How time flies..

time flies bro... as a gratitude to you, my siggies will be permanent here . :smile: