• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just Sharing

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
currently best and cheap durians are found in stalls next to blk 505 Jurong west market and food centre .

7 msw durians going at s$50 only. come with packing.
When you back from HK call me. My friend already ordered 2 horses don't know what to do after hearing no horse run next.year.
Help

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
currently best and cheap durians are found in stalls next to blk 505 Jurong west market and food centre .

7 msw durians going at s$50 only. come with packing.
When you back from HK call me. My friend already ordered 2 horses don't know what to do after hearing no horse run next.year.
Help

HorLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2023-06-08-10-00-58-433-edit_com.cloudmosa.puffinFree.jpg

Last edited:

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro HorLee
I always salute you as horse racing sifu with over 30 years animals knowledge.
Why your Govt so suddenly wanted to shut down horse racing.
No dialogue with punters or public feedback suka suka just chop.

HorLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Help

Aug 7, 1999​

After five years of construction, the $500 million 124ha Kranji Racecourse opens. The five-storey grandstand can seat 30,000 spectators and the stables have air-conditioned rooms, swimming pools, exercise tracks and a veterinary hospital, as well as more than 1,000 stalls.
37EDD61A_15.jpg

The five-storey grandstand at Kranji Racecourse could seat 30,000 spectators

Last edited:

HorLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro HorLee
I always salute you as horse racing sifu with over 30 years animals knowledge.
Why your Govt so suddenly wanted to shut down horse racing.
No dialogue with punters or public feedback suka suka just chop.

this , you have to ask all those uncles and aunties inside this Picture : :biggrin:

Screenshot_2023-06-08-08-24-35-424-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paging Brother Horlee,
You now in HK or Macau ?
When can we have MSW durians in Geyland 36.
Any good horse tips