• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just saw a poem in ST comments.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking+News/Singapore/Story/STIStory_409024.html

U go to PIE or the ECP
To the KJE or the AYE,
You got to pay the ERP
Till your cash card go empty

To help the poor with no money,
They say have to raise the GST
But then they increase their own salary
Becos they dun want people jiak money
If not CPIB chia you lim kopi

They play with our money
But they all rugi
They say it is for long term you see
But how come they sell after one year only!!!!

Posted by: Frankiestine at Tue Jul 28 10:47:13 SGT 2009

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

maybe the new NMPs should recite this in parliament if they have the balls.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking+News/Singapore/Story/STIStory_409024.html

To help the poor with no money,
They say have to raise the GST

bullshit6gf.jpg

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
our National HERO!!!

We need more of these.

I think it is clear a lot of sinkies are really pissed off with PAP & their fucking policies.

FUCK PAP!

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted by: Frankiestine at Tue Jul 28 10:47:13 SGT 2009

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2"> </td> <td nowrap="nowrap"> Frankiestine
user_offline.gif
<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_273473", true); </script>
Alfrescian (S)
</td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Join Date: Aug 2008
<fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>My Reputation:</legend> Points: 174 / Power: 28
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
</fieldset>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2"> </td> <td nowrap="nowrap"> Frankiestine
user_offline.gif
<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3833721", true); </script>
Samster
</td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Join Date: Dec 2001
<fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>My Reputation:</legend> Points: 1163 / Power: 8
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
</fieldset>
</td></tr></tbody></table> That is our samster whom we like to address him as bro monster in the other forum... any more questions?
2e0pjf5.jpg
:biggrin:

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I think it is clear a lot of sinkies are really pissed off with PAP & their fucking policies.

FUCK PAP!

It is also clear from the election results that 66.6% are very satisfied with the PAP and will continue to vote for them for many years to come. :rolleyes:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is also clear from the election results that 66.6% are very satisfied with the PAP and will continue to vote for them for many years to come. :rolleyes:

Boss you are so right & so Pro-PAPee, but whats with the sarcastic smiley?

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
user_offline.gif
<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_273473", true); </script>
Alfrescian (S)
</td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Join Date: Aug 2008
<fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>My Reputation:</legend> Points: 174 / Power: 28
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
</fieldset>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
user_offline.gif
<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3833721", true); </script>
Samster
</td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Join Date: Dec 2001
<fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>My Reputation:</legend> Points: 1163 / Power: 8
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
</fieldset>
</td></tr></tbody></table> That is our samster whom we like to address him as bro monster in the other forum... any more questions?
2e0pjf5.jpg

no wonder got balls of steel to confront PAP in their turf!!!

Kudos!