• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just realized 1 guy zapped me 40pts for doing nothing leh !

jw5

Loyal
Since when did I mock those who donate to this forum ? Show me proof :wink: or is it just an empty talk ? I did mention everyone got the right to donate . I got a PM from someone telling me you are jealous because sam did not give you the moderator job , so I just let you know :wink: oh ... You are hurt :wink: ? By the way , keep on stirring shit for being clone hunter mr defective :wink:

You can have the last word later as you always demand, but here is the reminder again:

The difference between having online persona (which is what most forummers have) and being an outright boastful all-knowing liar (which is what you are) can be summed up in one word: Deception.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can have the last word later as you always demand, but here is the reminder again:

The difference between having online persona (which is what most forummers have) and being an outright boastful all-knowing liar (which is what you are) can be summed up in one word: Deception.

Boastful ? If there anything wrong with people taking photo of their collection of timepiece and share it with others here ? Liar ? As usual no evidence whatsoever :wink: mr detective aka jealousy you can assumed anything you like here :smile: . Whoever don't support your view you will say they are pap dog or or worst say people supporting clones :wink:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
when did i praise the brotherhood team ? i talk to him quite a bit recently. did i praise him ? anyway, i don't really know all the "who por who lumpar" stuffs.

wish you 新年快乐, 心想事成. :smile:

Whoever against him he will go mad :wink: he needed support badly here :wink: whenever ppl say he's fair he sure get a hard on :wink:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
next time whether it is kenna zapped or death threats. please provide a clear screenshot of the message as proof. thereafter, the victim can talk all they want.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"power pts", Hmmmmm............... only 1 chap uses this phrase in this forum..............

Btw, it's not me, my "power pts" = 90, not 80.

But there's one guy whose "power pts" = 80, just donated quite a lot recently. Very active these days.

The obvious one is me, since I am 81 pointers?

However I already up him 81 points on 初一, so couldn't have zap him a day earlier!!

Ha Ha. Happy New Year
!!

:biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS after kena zapped hes left fm 110 to 70pts. But now hes left with surplus 174pts. Ok wat.

Heres a Happy Prosperious LNY to All Chinese bros/sis and Great holidays to All!

Gong Xi Fa Cai!:smile:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lame Reputation Points

This zapping business is very childish. Only childish people do it.

The reputation points system is being abused as "body points". Sam might as well include "armors" and "magic spells" too. :p

Sam will huat chai in no time.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lame Reputation Points

The reputation points system is being abused as "body points". Sam might as well include "armors" and "magic spells" too. :p

Sam will huat chai in no time.

It turns the forum mickey mouse. Very childish. I can't believer grown ups like laksa and drifter indulge in such things. Shame on them.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS after kena zapped hes left fm 110 to 70pts. But now hes left with surplus 174pts. Ok wat.

Heres a Happy Prosperious LNY to All Chinese bros/sis and Great holidays to All!

Gong Xi Fa Cai!:smile:

174 points ? It won't be long , team drifter nick sharing can zap him to zero point :wink: if he continue to zap people with no reason :wink: justice will be served .

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Power To The People Can Be Dangerous Too

It turns the forum mickey mouse. Very childish. I can't believer grown ups like laksa and drifter indulge in such things. Shame on them.

Sam should also sell assault rifles in NZ. LOL :biggrin:

We can't do much unless we join in the 'fun'. The problem is where should we draw the line. Can a forum ends up as some pay-more-to-continue-to-play-games ?

I don't even know whether I will stay in this site for long. If I'm a retiree, then probably a yes. Then, I will buy some points to 'fight' or 'fend off' some nicks. No time lah. For me, 24 HRS a day is not enough.