• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

July 22 Earthquake and Tsunami?

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear ALL,

I received an email detailing how a magnitude 8 or greater earthquake will hit the Pacific ocean on July 22 which coincides with a total solar eclipse in the am SG time.

Two aftershocks claiming to measure 5 and above will hit soon after. The tectonic plates near Japan will see a major lift or break off causing 15m tsunamis to hit HK and Macau.

I've found a youtube equivalent to the emails and MediaCock's news report too. I have attached them.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c9uX3Z7Ihzk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c9uX3Z7Ihzk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PpGJv4-SFz8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PpGJv4-SFz8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I write this because on the 10th I leave for Nha Trang in Vietnam for a 3 month job and holiday and may have to just have to stay in my condo on that day.

No harm being cautious I guess even if it may not be true.

Cheers,

MentisMortis

ScarFace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nibiru, Planet X, Brown Dwarf Star...whatever they will want to call it, will be revealed to the world. It is the appearance of this within our solar system that is purportedly upsetting the gravitational field that the sun has over the planets in it's system, which in turn is thought to be creating upheavals in our weather system in the past years, resulting in numerous natural disasters of unseen proportions in recent history.

True or not? Your guess is as good as mine. :biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
earthquakes happen almost daily/ weekly....sometimes big...sometimes small...it's part of life.

dun believe subscribe to earthquake alerts from USGS.

sometimes it happens near small towns....sometimes near big cities...sometimes far from the populace.

if it happens near big cities, then it's going to be catastrophic..

otherwise earthquakes is no big deal.

as for big Tsunamis with devastating consquences, it only happen a few hundred years per time.

so that last one was 2006. so you won't get to see another one in your lifetime.....UNLESS if the world is coming to an end....LOL...

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jul 22 is a wednesday ...

can dey predict wat 4d nos wil cum out dat day anot? ... oso wat toto nos wil cum out on thurs anot? ...

tink dese r mor useful ... alot of ppl here wil appreciate their accuracies in dese predictions ...

:biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
pondan hiao cheebye leetahbar, your Changi Village sisters ask you to eat this!....lol.lol

is646008.jpg

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
jul 22 is a wednesday ...

can dey predict wat 4d nos wil cum out dat day anot? ... oso wat toto nos wil cum out on thurs anot? ..

Ladies night first then Zouk's Mambo Jambo .

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch this video to learn how man made earthquakes are created!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0VX0JvpW5q0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0VX0JvpW5q0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Benjamin Fulford investigates a mysterious plasma weapon seen prior to the Niigata earthquake in July 2007 and Red, White & Blue HAARP lights near the epicenter prior to the recent quake in China. Taiwan satellites measured a 50% drop in ionospheric energy above the Sichuan epicenter on the day before the quake. Both earthquakes targeted nuclear military facilities... coincidence or war crime?

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nibiru, Planet X, Brown Dwarf Star...whatever they will want to call it, will be revealed to the world. It is the appearance of this within our solar system that is purportedly upsetting the gravitational field that the sun has over the planets in it's system, which in turn is thought to be creating upheavals in our weather system in the past years, resulting in numerous natural disasters of unseen proportions in recent history.

True or not? Your guess is as good as mine. :biggrin:

Hi Scarface,

LOL...I think if you read Zacheria Sitchin's books you will know that the calculations are wrong. Sitchin is the foremost authority on Nibiru and the Annunaki and such.

He however is convinced that the upheavels are indeed omens of greater disasters that would plague the Earth for many decades to come.

The disasters that we see is nothing out of the ordinary in fact, the Earth has been known to be violent but with rapid industrialisation and lack of respect for the planet sure is exacerbating these natural phenomena.

Personally, I think 21 Dec 2012 will be a non-event and if Nibiru is on it's way back then NASA and independent astronomers would have already seen it, after all the ETA date is a mere 3 years and 5 months away. If they can track Haley's Comet, I am sure they can see something as large as Nibiru looming.

Cheers,

MM

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you are afraid, better stay at the peak of Bukit Timah Hill (Height:581 feet) and get strong rope to tie yourself to the strongest tree there that whole day to play safe.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
The chances of Singapore been hit by a tsunami is even smaller then striking 4D. In fact, you want a tsunami to hit Singapore, that wave better be taller than 500 metres or else the fillopine islands as well as indonesia would have cushion any tsunami coming our way from the pacfic.

so just dun believe anything unless anyone can logically prove its possible.

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tip my hat off courteously and nod in acquiesce. Indeed, the signs are ominous.

Dear ScarFace,

I am re-reading Sitchin, he draws the similarities found in the bible with the ancient cuneiform texts and pictograms on cylinder tablets to coincide with major catastrophic events in the past.

His books are a good read, but you have to keep an open mind and just be informed.

Respectfully, I return the honour of tipping my hat back to you.

Cheers,

MM