• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Josephine Teo says 25-yr-old female SIM grad becomes a bus driver due to passion!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't u aspire your kids to be bus captains?

Simi lanjeow captain. Bus driver lah. Give atas name still drive a bus. If passion only to drive a bus, the minah only waste time and money to get a diploma and degree. Shd have just get license once age allow.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The sad story is that many sinkees will buy this bs ...that after spending tens of thousands of dollars to get a degree, this lady loves to be a bus driver to earn pittance.

PAP treat sinkees like fools and many are fools to believe such ludicrous tales.

If sinkees just do a bit of thinking, they will figure out that this can't be true and consider the other possibility - that she could not find an other jobs because foreigners have taken up those jobs.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sad story is that many sinkees will buy this bs ...that after spending tens of thousands of dollars to get a degree, this lady loves to be a bus driver to earn pittance.

PAP treat sinkees like fools and many are fools to believe such ludicrous tales.

If sinkees just do a bit of thinking, they will figure out that this can't be true and consider the other possibility - that she could not find an other jobs because foreigners have taken up those jobs.

most imprt question - who did the bus driver vote for?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Question is why was a degree holder even selected for the recruitment interview :confused::o

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...d-becomes-bus-driver-due-passion-5144214.html

http://www.fuckwarezone.com.sg/img/forums/hwz/statusicon/post_old.gif Yesterday, 08:32 PM #1

cripple
Supremacy Member

GLGT: Minister say 25 yr old female SIM grad becomes a bus driver due to passion

Young and pretty 25 yr old kakak who is a SIM graduate is one of the youngest female bus drivers ard.Minister josphine Teo said she joined the bus driving profession due to passion

https://m.facebook.com/Josephine.LM.Teo?tsid=0.017075841315090656&source=typeahead

Source: Min Josphine Teo FB page

http://www.fuckwarezone.com.sg/img/forums/hwz/statusicon/user_online.gif

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal
EDB Philp Yeo said that in Life Sciences, with only a degree you can only hope to wash test tubes.
This woman only got diploma, so not even fit to wash test tubes but can only drive the test tubes washers to work.

i think the sarcasm level of cardboard collectors, bus drivers and other laymen are too cheem for all PAP MPs.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see what's wrong with a sinkie saying she has the passion to be a bus captain. Please show some respect for her profession by referring to her as 'bus captain' instead of a shitty 'bus driver'.

There are kindergarten kids who said they aspire to be police officers, fire fighters, carpenters, teachers, astronauts, etc etc when they grow up. Who are you to tell them that their aspirations are dumb just because the professions they aspire to be pays lower than others?

yes man ,
bus captain can be promoted to bus general ,
then get inducted into Peeee Ah Peeeeeeee
:confused::confused::confused:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will slap them if they do. Driving buses may be okay for ugly ordinary sinkies. It certainly isn't okay for natural aristocrats like my Tan family.

You are an hdb upgrader no? What natural aristocrat? You are more like aristo cats.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To perpetuate the 'truth' of Jo Teo.
The ITEs, polytechnics will next offer Bus Captain courses for sinkies with such passions and ambitions.

jw5

Loyal
Whenever one of the ministars speak, JoJo's admiring expression on her face is due to her passion. :rolleyes::biggrin:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have a jeebye mouth madam MP that's all I can say about you a jeebye mouth

Have you seen one before? A horizontal one?

Joesephine%20Teo_zpsfacsstwn.jpg

Shit comes out from pap mouth :biggrin:

It not shit, it's her chibai. It's so stink every time the F & B manager in a local restaurant has to seal all the gaps at the doors of the private room she's in to prevent transmission to the main hall.
Even her supporters have to wear masks when she attended Wunderfool's wedding.

mers-south-korea-20150609-143007-804.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gan KY will say mortuary attendants are there coz of their passion to view naked bodies. Can upskirt and no offence.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
EDB Philp Yeo said that in Life Sciences, with only a degree you can only hope to wash test tubes.
This woman only got diploma, so not even fit to wash test tubes but can only drive the test tubes washers to work.

i think the sarcasm level of cardboard collectors, bus drivers and other laymen are too cheem for all PAP MPs.

phillip yeo now teaching monkeys to suck egg

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cb mouth teo if she got passion to drive buses like she say why she cannot buy a bus and drive in her own leisure time?

Why go SMU and waste her father's good money to study for a Degree??

And become a Bus Driver?? Below O level or No O or Kopi O

can be a Bus Driver already!!!

PRC, Ah Neh and Jew Hu Kia also can become bus driver!!

So Joe Joe Spitting all the shit in Public!! Passion!!!

Collecting Card board also Passion and Exercise for old folks!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's why the pappies have recently started the rhetoric of 'a degree is not important'. If the expectations are lowered, so too will be consequent disappointment, which results in more manageable anger. :wink:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's why the pappies have recently started the rhetoric of 'a degree is not important'. If the expectations are lowered, so too will be consequent disappointment, which results in more manageable anger. :wink:

My kids tell me that a growing number of young sinkies are getting into business. They are selling cupcakes and pastries via blogshops and social media. Some also are becoming hawkers. So PAP did the right thing and have persuaded a growing number of younger sinkies that they can be successful without a degree. Go and open blogshops or be hawkers.

But my two children are on the path to getting their scholarships. I didn't send them to elite schools for nothing.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will slap them if they do. Driving buses may be okay for ugly ordinary sinkies. It certainly isn't okay for natural aristocrats like my Tan family.

can you please b more civil about it. and let me slap them for you, if your dotter is pretty i may slap her butt checks and punish her so hard it will leave a permanent scar that can sewn back in place.