• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious joseph schooling in ns might go db for taking cannabis while overseas

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1661870680922.png

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

DID SPG AMANDA LIM TAKE GANJA TO PIAK PIAK???​

Joseph Schooling caught for cannabis consumption together with swimmer Amanda Lim​

In this article:

• Joseph Schooling

Joseph Schooling
    Singaporean swimmer and Olympic medalist
  • Amanda Lim
    Singaporean swimmer

Singapore swimmer Joseph Schooling.

Singapore swimmer Joseph Schooling. (PHOTO: Yong Teck Lim/Getty Images)
SINGAPORE — Singapore's only Olympic gold medallist Joseph Schooling and fellow national swimmer Amanda Lim have been investigated by the Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) for possible offences related to the consumption of cannabis.
Sport Singapore (SportSG) said in a media statement on Tuesday (30 August) that at the conclusion of these investigations, Schooling has been referred to the Ministry of Defence (MINDEF) and the Singapore Armed Forces to assess and take the appropriate measures, given that he is currently undergoing National Service.
Lim has been issued a stern warning by CNB under the Misuse of Drugs Act.
SportSG said it intends to thoroughly review the circumstances behind these cases, and determine the appropriate steps to be taken thereafter. The Singapore Swimming Association and Singapore National Olympic Council will also be reviewing the appropriate actions on their part.
"Lim and Schooling are presently national carded athletes, and receive support from SportSG in that capacity. All TeamSG athletes are expected to uphold the highest standards of conduct as representatives of Singapore on the sporting world stage, at all times. Unlawful or unsportsmanlike conduct will not be condoned," it added.

No more disruptions for training or competition for Schooling: MINDEF​

MINDEF also released a media statement on Tuesday, saying, "Urine tests for controlled drugs conducted on Private (PTE) Joseph Schooling returned negative. However, PTE Schooling confessed to have consumed cannabis overseas in May 2022, when he was on short term disruption from full-time national service (NS) to train and participate in the Southeast Asian Games.
"Following existing protocol, PTE Schooling will be placed on a supervised urine test regime for six months. All SAF personnel who test positive during this regime will be charged and sentenced accordingly.
"Given his abuse of disruption privileges, PTE Schooling will no longer be eligible for leave or disruption to train or compete while in NS. A formal letter of warning has also been issued to PTE Schooling, informing him of the serious consequences of drug abuse meted out to all SAF personnel, who may be sentenced up to nine months detention in the SAF Detention Barracks.”

Schooling apologises in statement​

In a statement released on Tuesday night, Schooling said, "I am sorry that my actions have caused hurt to everyone around me, especially to my family and the young fans who look up to me. I gave in to a moment of weakness after going through a very tough period of my life.
"I demonstrated bad judgment and I am sorry. I made a mistake and I’m responsible for what I’ve done. I will make amends and right what is wrong. I won’t let you down again."
Schooling won gold at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics in the men's 100m butterfly race, memorably defeating his idol Michael Phelps in the final. It is Singapore's first and only gold medal at the Summer Games.
However, he did not have a successful outing at the next Olympics in Tokyo last year, as he could not make it out of the heats of his pet event.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
makaning in californicate is risky. food in parties and private events can be infused with marijuana. school kids are already getting high after eating homemade cookies mixed with marijuana, courtesy of their parents.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe they are regular drug takers. It is highly unlikely for the first timers to get arrested by CNB.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hearsay Joseph Schooling fed Amanda Lim with drugs and had gang sex with a few Joseph Schooling and a few Thai men. Amanda parents reported to police

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know there are gays and old men who take ganja before sexual inter course. @eatshitndie knows very well
that one not so sure as i’ve never been to a bath house in sf. it’s a no no for me. anytime karchng can be poked. but i know many uni students in co-ed dorms get high on marijuana and have orgies. years later though women who participated in them regret and cum out as #metoo accusers of rape.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Weed is really no big deal. Sinkieland can repeal 377a but still hold on to an ancient drug prohibition law. In India mothers commonly give cannabis with yogurt to children when they have fever or are heaty. It is a common Ayurvedic herb.

Poor Joseph must really be regretting coming back to serve NS.