• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

joseph ong vs tnp journalist

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't know that Joseph Ong can be so childish.

Using fake name (Siang Yong Goh) to sign off the article. He had also intentionally used a similar name to one of the management staff in Temasek Holdings. He must be aching for a fight with Temasek Holdings?:biggrin:

tnpsjournalistngwanchin.jpg

Does Joe Ong/ TR know what is defamation??

What they did is bordering at criminal defamation itself and that is a challenge. they really think the courts and SPH cannot do anything to them?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does Joe Ong/ TR know what is defamation??

What they did is bordering at criminal defamation itself and that is a challenge. they really think the courts and SPH cannot do anything to them?

Which local forum posted revelation of Ng Wan Ching sex tape? Look at how over zealous Temasek Review is in this issue.

Gutteruncensored was the one who first brought up Joe Ong's sex vid and said the source confirmed it was Joe Ong as the male lead. So if Joe Ong or TR thinks its defamation, they can take action on gutter.

I think Temasek review damn hate this forum:p

ButtHead

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think TR has toned down. I see very little articles being published recently. Scared is it?

byleftcan

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have been ramping up the plagarism. Sign that whoever is behind TR is finding it more and more difficult to write original articles.

Because that person has no time or feels stressed being watched by everybody. If Dr Ong gets into the news again with TNP taking vengeful bites, there might even be fewer or no updates from TR!