• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Joseph lee so kind want to lend you all money!

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Al8wxqW.png

https://shrtcô.de/tPJCIP

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Do Not Call Registry has been totally useless. Last time I made several reports regarding spammers.

Now it's even more useless because you need to log in with Singpass to make a complaint. :rolleyes:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
He sounds like a very nice person. Kudos to him for going out of the way to help solve the financial issues of the unfortunate.
much more genuine and down-to-earth than those Nigerian princes if you’d asked me :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Haha
Reactions: jw5

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN. Using dynastic family's surname to con people.
If caught, he should be forced to change his family name.
Sia suay.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DNC is fucking useless. Had to change old no few years back after I kena bombarded by countless ULMs on a daily basis. I suspected my no was given to these low lives when I renewed my membership at one of the stores of Pets Lover Centre. The very next day these CB Kias send me countless SMSes offering loans and one CB Kia even claimed I owed him money. Went to my Telco and customer service girl said it's a common problem.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spam him back la. This type of phua cheebye spam have been pissing me off.

Even once got one Lao ah beng called me and asked “hey bro u want loan?” I GAN this bastard and said u call 999 and ask la. Bastard got the cheek to say if I don’t want just say nicely. Knn… u call me to disturb me, and expect kindness in return?

Tun Tija

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't Joseph Lee spell and use capital letter properly to make it more legal looking? It is for serious business.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't Joseph Lee spell and use capital letter properly to make it more legal looking? It is for serious business.
Joseph Lee prob is some chao lao beng who didn't even pass PSLE. He's the modern equivalent of a loan shark.... but legalized by calling himself 'moneylender'.