• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Joo Chiat SMC chicken problem to be solved soon!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Deputy speaker Charles Chong in Cambodia for meetings

20120401.184439_apr0112_charleschong.jpg

AsiaOne
Sunday, Apr 01, 2012

Deputy Speaker Mr Charles Chong will be in Phnom Penh, Cambodia from April 1 to 4 for parliamentarians' meetings related to the 20th ASEAN Summit.

He is representing the Singapore Parliament at the ASEAN InterParliamentary Assembly (AIPA) meetings. This will lead up to AIPA's meeting with the ASEAN Heads of Government/State on the third of April at the 20th ASEAN Summit.

Parliamentarians representing the 10 AIPA member parliaments will utilise the meetings to agree on a statement that will be delivered at the AIPA meeting with the ASEAN Leaders.

The AIPA meeting with the ASEAN Leaders at the ASEAN Summit has been an annual event since 2009 as part of ASEAN's wider efforts to engage parliamentarians and a spread of civic organisations and interest groups.

[email protected]

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Charles Chong is heading into the hornet's nest to tell them in parliament: "ENOUGH! STOP SENDING CHICKENS TO MY PUBS!"

Ganesha

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's been ten over years ever since my reservist time, nothing have changed.

Last edited:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought hourly charges (transit stay) of hotels in joo chiat were abolished?

where do these people do their deed? geylang hotels?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Charles Chong looks like a pimp, just like his predecessor.

Very fitting for the Joo Chiat SMC position.

20120401.184439_apr0112_charleschong.jpg
ST_IMAGES_SOOSEN.jpg