• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jollibee to open second store in Singapore

ChinaSucks

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did not lie. I ask Leongsam to delete my account. He did not or could not do that and instead used it for some weird super mod crap before making it a guest account. A few days later i asked him to restore it. The reason for coming back is in that same thread.

Tell tale signs :

Fake German wannabe when your sinkie posting style is obvious. And your signature, who are u trying to copy from? Drifter or Sinkie gang? (Actually they are the same) :biggrin:

Fake bicycle rider wannabe.

Micro managing of this forum including outside this Courtyard folder. Truly typical sinkie style as seen in other PAP controlled forums. Hint : YPAP

Real FT will not spend long hours in this kind of forum.

Last edited: