• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Joke of the day!

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joke of the day:

Small boy holding bible:

Wow, God is great, He parted the Red Sea and saved the Israelites from Egypt!

Atheist:

Boy, there is a scientific explanation for that. Studies have shown that part of the Red Sea has only 6 inches of water and anyone can easily walk through even to this very day. NOTHING GREAT! (feels proud and good he has discouraged another in their faith)

Few moments later....

Small boy holding Bible:

(Even louder now) Wow, God is GREAT!!!!!!!!

Atheist:

Are you dumb or did you just hear what I just said?

Small boy holding Bible:

Yes I did, the Israelites walked over the Red Sea over 6 inches of water. But DO you know why I shouted God is great again? Imagine, God is able to drown the WHOLE ARMY of Pharoah(chariots and soldier and horses) using only 6 inches of water!!!!!

Atheist:

pengz

Moral of the story:
GOD is above science.

Mruss70

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got one to share, read from a book years back.

Teacher asked the students "Childrens, when a person pass on, which part of their body ascend to the heaven 1st?"

One kid answered "The legs!"

Teacher asked "Why is it so?"

With a confident look, he said: -

"Every night, I saw my dad above my mum and my mum's leg high up in the air screaming, oh goddddd, I'm cummming!"

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Religion is the source of all imaginable follies and disturbances; it is the parent of fanaticism and civil discord ,it is the enemy of mankind.

Sipahsi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Religion is the source of all imaginable follies and disturbances; it is the parent of fanaticism and civil discord ,it is the enemy of mankind.

It is Man, not religion, who is to blame for the troubles of the world.

Without religion, there'll still be ethnic divides, cultural tensions, political ideologies and so much more that man can bicker, fight and kill each other over.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is Man, not religion, who is to blame for the troubles of the world.

Without religion, there'll still be ethnic divides, cultural tensions, political ideologies and so much more that man can bicker, fight and kill each other over.

yes man use religion to get what they wanted ..so without religion theres one less reason to create trouble ...:wink: dont forget , its man who create religion in the first place ...during dark age , smart men use religion to control stupid people . is that you, teekee ?