• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johor Bahru Redevelopment

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
bullish expectation for zone A. All 4 released levels of Matex fully sold. expect higher psf for future release!

wwJd5

Alfrescian
Loyal
The beautification of Jln Wong Ah Fook/Sg Segget, though nice, may have negative implications on the area. City Square, komtar mall & other businesses along the street may be doomed as the vital flow of traffic is cut off. Views anyone?

wwJd5

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not ? What is the reason?

There's an article yesterday that said KL side together with UEM Group, who is the master developer of nusajaya, is cooperating in the HSR project.
But JB city still has the MRT/LRT from Spore and possibly EDTP from Gemas.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The beautification of Jln Wong Ah Fook/Sg Segget, though nice, may have negative implications on the area. City Square, komtar mall & other businesses along the street may be doomed as the vital flow of traffic is cut off. Views anyone?

Sure will affect their business before the job is complete.

After complete it will look like the walking mall in Mong Kok HK.

Let time tell the story; it is just 3-4 years from now.

I do not intend to move there till 2017/2018; not until everything is matured.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The high speed rail station between S'pore & KL will not be in JB city (zone A)

I am more concern of RTS coming from Singapore to JB. Whether high speed rail stop in Yong Peng or JB does not matter.

On the other hand, I doubt it will not come into Zone A where the activity is centered. It will defeat the purpose of high speed train.

It may not stop in JB Sentral; but it will not be too far off inside Zone A.

Last edited:

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am more concern of RTS coming from Singapore to JB. Whether high speed rail stop in Yong Peng or JB does not matter.

On the other hand, I doubt it will not come into Zone A where the activity is centered. It will defeat the purpose of high speed train.

Let it stop at Danga Bay. !!!! :smile:

wwJd5

Alfrescian
Loyal

Recent article reported that RTS station will be in Tanjung Puteri, which is about 800m south of City Square.

Regarding HSR, UEM Group is cooperating in the project for southern Msia. UEM is the master developer of Nusajaya, not JB city.

Suspect the HSR station may possibly be in Medini

Last edited:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal

komtar mall at the moment doesnt have much to offer anyway. Impact to CIty Square wont be significant as people can still enter the mall via the linked bridge from CIQ. The 'cosmetic surgery' is painful in the short term but imperative and beneficial in the long run

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM Najib is in session....in Iskandar IRDA at Putrajaya at 9am now.....

haaa. maybe he will get a unit at matex. 33rd floor 3 bedders. It is reported the Johor royal family is vested in most city condos, of course the best unit (old condos like Aloha Tower, Danga View .. recent ones include Paragon Residence, Penthouse facing straits)

wwJd5

Alfrescian
Loyal
new face of jb2.jpg

The MRT to JB is long overdue. JB CIQ hall was almost full yesterday

Last edited:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, Danga Bay will be the next hot area to chase with all the big developers coming in... Graveyard, getting One Danga? Me tempted.

wolverine23, no more bullets!!! One Danga is launched rite? they giving 10% discount. Apply now if you intend to buy!!

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
wolverine23, no more bullets!!! One Danga is launched rite? they giving 10% discount. Apply now if you intend to buy!!

Hmm... Do you have any reliable agent for this? Or who is the developer?

Looking at NUSA Sentral also.....

Last edited: