• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious JohnTan's family tried expressed lane in JB kena stopped

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knnccb. You fight others your grandmother problem I Fark care you. Go shit somewhere else you turdface biatch

KNNBCCB you bastard did all the harm to me you think you won't get a horrible death? Go ask that bastard what he meant by m&d mib is not marrying type and see it's who is fighting others here and who is in retaliation. Ask him to fuck off from your thread too but of course you don't do that to your fellow bastards.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey why you don't open mouth when this bastard went other thread to disturb me with clit head and cockhead talk? Becos you are fellow disgusting bastard and no need you to ask I have already asked leongsam to permanently ban me since that day until now. Why am I not permanently banned until now? Hahahahah that's why I am the queen here with no king.

Hehehe. Why leongsam ban Tonychat but didn't ban you ?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNNBCCB you bastard did all the harm to me you think you won't get a horrible death? Go ask that bastard what he meant by m&d mib is not marrying type and see it's who is fighting others here and who is in retaliation. Ask him to fuck off from your thread too but of course you don't do that to your fellow bastards.
hey fatpubes, others contribute whereas you cunt-ribute - and that's a vas deferens, you twat! :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey fatpubes, others contribute whereas you cunt-ribute - and that's a vas deferens, you twat! :wink:

You shameless mudlander dog COWARD LIAR not only didn't contribute but take others' contribution as your own and give only your shameful shit to others. You MALAYSIAN GIGOLO certainly cuntribute your wife cunt to 10000 MALAYSIAN INDIANS.

Sainttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, have you all adults stop and think first before you all spew shit. Do you all enjoy ljving such addicted shit life. Will your life suddenly stop dead if you all decided to stop hurding abuses at each others? Dont you all have another alternative way to live your life. Do you all have so much time to waste your remaining life everyday in this manner?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, have you all adults stop and think first before you all spew shit. Do you all enjoy ljving such addicted shit life. Will your life suddenly stop dead if you all decided to stop hurding abuses at each others? Dont you all have another alternative way to live your life. Do you all have so much time to waste your remaining life everyday in this manner?

Tell that to yourself and other arrogant mudlander shit hypocrite coward liars who think it's your right to step all over me and slander me with lies. Everyone will die one day, those who did harm to me will die a horrible death. I wait to see that happening from heaven or anywhere in spacetime.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's hokay, only using spare time so no waste and i'm lovin it...:p
Tell that to yourself and other arrogant mudlander shit hypocrite coward liars who think it's your right to step all over me and slander me with lies. Everyone will die one day, those who did harm to me will die a horrible death. I wait to see that happening from heaven or anywhere in spacetime.
clit-head = cunt-talk :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Me too lots of time. And if you have time do reply on what you said you will reply months ago. No reply = LIAR mudlander dog = small penis head = small penis talk = MALAYSIAN GIGOLO = COWARD LIAR = son of clit head

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Didn't someone said MALAYSIANS are smug and haughty like hell and think you have to accommodate them in everyway? This certainly including their insults. Proof is right here by this MALAYSIAN bastard semaj2357 who has been bullying me for months and year and prior to him other bastard MALAYSIANS in JB forum. Shameless MALAYSIANS! Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too lots of time. And if you have time do reply on what you said you will reply months ago. No reply = LIAR mudlander dog = small penis head = small penis talk = MALAYSIAN GIGOLO = COWARD LIAR = son of clit head

Oops forgot son of cunt talk too. Semaj2357 is a piece of mudlander shit. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why so long no reply bastard semaj2357? You got lots of time then why take so long to reply? Useless braggart bully. You need to serve your clients is it MALAYSIAN GIGOLO? How much is your rate for small penis GIGOLO?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so long no reply bastard semaj2357? You got lots of time then why take so long to reply? Useless braggart bully. You need to serve your clients is it MALAYSIAN GIGOLO? How much is your rate for small penis GIGOLO?

Still no reply after more than one hour. Bastard semaj2357 spare time is fucking pathetic infrequent. Use your little spare time wisely OK before you die your horrible death in hell mudlander dog.