• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JohnTan… who is leading the PM race?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
KeeChiu is laughing all the way to the PM seat because the two clowns fumble over each other while he stays clean and looks like an angel.
If Kee Chiu becomes PM, he will be the butt of all jokes. Every single closed door meeting will churn out unauthorized leaks. This guy looks like some decent human being in public, but behaves like some uncouth Hokkien beng behind closed doors with business leaders.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Li Hongyi

1643515172382.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
There isn't any race till date what who's leading ? :rolleyes: lhl will hold on to the emperor seat till the last breath.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
There isn't any race till date what who's leading ? :rolleyes: lhl will hold on to the emperor seat till the last breath.
My uncle is onlee wise enough to say until here. What will happen when the day arrive ?
My uncle think escher can give a better prediction. :sneaky:
My uncle also think the chances of a sudden death is verlee slim becas it is verlee unlikelee for pm to die of accidents or heart attack (almost 0% chance) becas
1. Plane crash statistics low
2. Car crash is also verlee low
3. Heart will be checked and double check and triple check = verlee low
My uncle also think he will outlive most forummers including boss Sam my uncle etc. Hence my uncle think this thing will not have a chance to be a topic in sbf.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle is onlee wise enough to say until here. What will happen when the day arrive ?
My uncle think escher can give a better prediction. :sneaky:
My uncle also think the chances of a sudden death is verlee slim becas it is verlee unlikelee for pm to die of accidents or heart attack (almost 0% chance) becas
1. Plane crash statistics low
2. Car crash is also verlee low
3. Heart will be checked and double check and triple check = verlee low
My uncle also think he will outlive most forummers including boss Sam my uncle etc. Hence my uncle think this thing will not have a chance to be a topic in sbf.
The highest probability of his death should be same as daddy I.e infection :sneaky:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
They intend to put Kee chiiu that cheebye kia that's why they pulled him away from the limelight to avoid anymore sia suay.
But that son of a bitch will still be sia suay even if he's PM since he's got no substance.

Chan_Chun_Sing_in_Singapore.jpg

Fuck his mother's cheebye.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
redwire-singapore-young-chan-chun-sing.jpg

Kee chiu not onlee kee his chiu but also kee chui like those never open mouth also saying yuuu... type. My uncle suspect he went to fix his chui before.

jw5

Loyal
View attachment 132714
Kee chiu not onlee kee his chiu but also kee chui like those never open mouth also saying yuuu... type. My uncle suspect he went to fix his chui before.

LHL is protecting this kid by putting him in MOE and he happily visits schools and talks to other kids, while OYK faces ongoing issues at MOH and Lawrence may face the wrath of citizens unhappy with the GST hike. :wink:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Any insider news or sentiments to share?

Bro Chun Sing is leading. Bro Lawrence is far less likely despite his appointment as Finance Minister. He's a divorcee and may not project the kind of public image that is suitable for young kids and young families.

• Haha
Reactions: jw5

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL is protecting this kid by putting him in MOE and he happily visits schools and talks to other kids, while OYK faces ongoing issues at MOH and Lawrence may face the wrath of citizens unhappy with the GST hike. :wink:
tenor.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The whole party and system is rotten. I hope daft Sinkies aren't fooled by this.