• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

John Macafee

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
McAfee not MACAFEE!! all of use who have used desktop since it became a common feature in the office & home, would remember McAfee for his Anti-Virus software, whom we would regularly buy the pirated copy from our favorite "PIRATE", together with Norton Utilities before Norton went into anti-virus.

What John McAfee does with his money he earned that is business, but he left us with an anti Virus software, in which I still trust today, that I remember John McAfee for!

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
McAfee not MACAFEE!! all of use who have used desktop since it became a common feature in the office & home, would remember McAfee for his Anti-Virus software, whom we would regularly buy the pirated copy from our favorite "PIRATE", together with Norton Utilities before Norton went into anti-virus.

What John McAfee does with his money he earned that is business, but he left us with an anti Virus software, in which I still trust today, that I remember John McAfee for!

he's my hero.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I stopped using Norton when it became bloat ware.