• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Joe's Sympathy Post - Please help

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
joetys
Alfrescian (InfP)

Today out of the blue I was being called

a person who buys friendship,
need companionship
a pimp
have to be nice to people because I’m afraid they will expose me
that I give away freebies
dogs feeder
Mother Theresa
shameless to be buying friendship
low class
that I need to go flowerpod to discuss about juicing
showing expensive wine

What is the problem here? So may I ask Leongsam the owner of the forum what can I or should I post and what should I not post? For all of you who had met me before do I always pay for meals? Just last weekend we had an expensive meal and one of you paid for it now me.

By the way has anyone here who had met me in Bangkok ever go Poseidon with me? Own up its ok. Since when a forummer here had done that?

When have I ever been afraid of being exposed that I have to be nice to people?

And just because of me I wish to apologise to all my friends who had been called dogs.

About posting expensive wine – all the wine I posted here are less than $100 because I don’t normally drink wine that is more than $100. Is $100 wine expensive for Singaporeans?

So discussing about health and juicing is it not allowed in Sammyboy and got to go to Flowerpod? What is this?

I am not going to be drawn into posting in those two threads. Let the posts there speak for itself. Let me continue to post here

jw5

Loyal
Did Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng's (aka Scroobal) children die?

Our Sympathies.

Picture of a cuntface:

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first to come to his rescue is a clone registered this month. Followed by the usual clones. Clones that frequently are in banter with him. Keeping zapping others and I will surely step in.

I feel sorry for those who donated to see who zaps them only to realise that they only see the clones but not the people who actually are behind the clones.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Bytheway Scroobal, you should tell that bitch daughter of yours to stop sucking so many cocks.

jw5

Loyal
Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal)

Let's see whether you are a liar by upping the stakes.

If you have more than 1 clone but less than 10, your son dies within this year.

If you have more than 10 clones (including shared clones), both your son and daughter die within this year.

jw5

Loyal
Bytheway motherfucking bastard Scroobal, have you ever wondered why your identity was tracked via your cocksucking minion, but his full name and picture have never been posted in the forum whereas yours keeps appearing?

He took money to make a deal, you moron.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bytheway motherfucking bastard Scroobal, have you ever wondered why your identity was tracked via your cocksucking minion, but his full name and picture have never been posted in the forum whereas yours keeps appearing?

He took money to make a deal, you moron.

Really? someone pay money for his identity to be exposed? to that extreme???

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why all these joe bashing threads one after another?
And all started by the same person?
If bash tonychat then I can still understand...
That said Tony is still my lumber 1 idol in SBF.....

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why all these joe bashing threads one after another?
And all started by the same person?
If bash tonychat then I can still understand...
That said Tony is still my lumber 1 idol in SBF.....

for a while it was me.... he knows this and he knows that

what a sick FOOking hypocirte coward who needs a man or a woman or animal or all
going in to menopoause al systems
and who is such a cry baby, jealous FOOk amog other thigns

h e can dish it out to others but others cant do the same to it.... it goes running to boss

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The first to come to his rescue is a clone registered this month. Followed by the usual clones. Clones that frequently are in banter with him. Keeping zapping others and I will surely step in.

I feel sorry for those who donated to see who zaps them only to realise that they only see the clones but not the people who actually are behind the clones.

Pray tell, how many bros in this forum donate just to see who zaps them?

First forummer comes to mind who does that is the pathological liar Kopisai.

Little wonder, scroobal feels sorry for him, afterall he sings praises of him in this thread: http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?116496-Kopiuncle-power-of-articulation&highlight=kopiuncle

I wonder if anyone noticed the threads and postings by forummer Kopiuncle. His use of language in many forms is outstanding. The Singlish, the kopitiam lingo, etc. also credit to his down earth reporting style of everyday events with lots of information etc.

His power of articulation is excellent. Concise, information loaded etc. I am sure we are looking at a well educated individual. I never fail to read his posts.

Kopiuncle please keep it coming. Your views from everyday life is a joy read and most welcome distraction from handling the PAP's grassroots nonsense.

Ps. I always wondered why ikan kurau or the threadfin is such a draw for all races. Certainly a wonderful fish. I was even told it is the fish to eat for those recovering from surgery.

jw5

Loyal
From tomorrow onwards, those who donated can see who is the actual person who zapped them. :rolleyes:

Fucking moron. :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah! screwbye the chow chee bye, start another thread???!!! isnt this call spamming liaoz. ok, ok. swee. lets paint the first page of sbf with screwbye threads. swee boh?

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you grade upon 100 his chee bye how chow? Please grade fairly. I wanna see his or mine more chow.

wah! screwbye the chow chee bye, start another thread???!!! isnt this call spamming liaoz. ok, ok. swee. lets paint the first page of sbf with screwbye threads. swee boh?