• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Joe and buying friendship

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
08.48 BST: Arturo Vidal has told La Tercera he is "relaxed" about his future as talk of a move to Manchester United gathers pace. Full story here.

08.16 BST: It's nothing you haven't heard before, but the BBC is reporting that Manchester City are in advanced talks over Porto defender Eliaquim Mangala and expects the 23-year-old to cost the English champions around 32 million pounds.

07.48 BST: DONE DEAL Northern Ireland international Jonny Steele, released by New York Red Bulls last week, has signed a two-year deal to play for A-League side Newcastle Jets.

07.22 BST: Manchester United are still apparently very keen on Juventus star Arturo Vidal, although there are concerns over his fitness.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do disagree with you here Scrooby Baby....This Joe you speak of seems to be a nice chap....a rarity in the toxic dungheap we have ourselves here.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam, you should seriously consider removing the points system. The smile and zap will go away and there will be a level playing field without the culture of bullying looming over newbies. I don't think it has ever worked. Maybe a few custodians to handle the likes of Geylanguncle.

Well said. I have added to your points. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sam, you should seriously consider removing the points system. The smile and zap will go away and there will be a level playing field without the culture of bullying looming over newbies. I don't think it has ever worked. Maybe a few custodians to handle the likes of Geylanguncle.

Can't do that now. It's entrenched in the system. Removing the points system now would be like suddenly disallowing CPF to be used for housing. The upheaval would rock the whole forum off its foundations.

However, I have tweaked the system to make newbies more resilient.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome to our world. See the clones, that should tell you the association. Why you think they are running interference. Not to worry, every now and then correction wail take place.

By the way, my maid needs to buy a new blower, any ideas?

I do disagree with you here Scrooby Baby....This Joe you speak of seems to be a nice chap....a rarity in the toxic dungheap we have ourselves here.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Point noted. Thanks for looking after newbies.

Can't do that now. It's entrenched in the system. Removing the points system now would be like suddenly disallowing CPF to be used for housing. The upheaval would rock the whole forum off its foundations.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you , I am a newbie so if you didnt do that then I am sure my points and my balls will be screwed.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks boss can I be your lumbar 2 balls licker after the lumbar 1 cocksucker that everyone can see down here. LOL LOL LOL.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah,,,the grass is so much greener on the other side,,,,,

Let me explain the Singapore property situation:
1). It is getting more difficult for all to own 2nd property in Singapore, because of ABSD ( Additional Buyer Stamp Duty), it adds extra cost for buying property here.
2). TDSR ( Total Debt Servicing ratio) limits your loan ability, for 2nd property---50% loan.
3). Developers have holding power, they will not come down in price for new condo because they bid higher land cost.
So in your situation for investment purpose, I suggest you to consider Australia Melbourne Property----- Victoria One ( in CBD area).

You should notice the following benefits:
1). Australia property price is still much lower than Singapore.
2). You need only 10% down payment, and no progressive payment, it is deferred payment scheme, this means you will only start paying when it is TOP ( completion).
3). Your 10% down payment will be paid with Australia Bank Interest which is higher than Singapore bank rate.
4). Stamp duty: Normally you pay 5.5% upon TOP, but you only pay 0.3%, the rest absorbed by developer.
5). No TDSR problem, no age limit for loan, can extend to 30 years loan, and up to 80% loan.
6). You can sell the property before TOP to make profits.
7). The rental yield is 5-8% p.a. Because the condo is in the CBD near Melbourne University, RMIT, and major shopping district.
8). Huttons will help you get tenant when it is completed.
1 Bed Room : A$390,000
2 Bed Room: A$520,000
3 Bed Room: A$900,000

If you are keen, I would like to invite you to our show flat at 2 Kallang Avenue, or I can drive you here.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lol thread gam lan liao just like TS gam lan boss. Dun angry hor TS next time we start thread you also can kan our kar chng LOL LOL LOL.

Then you can like the LGBT people front also can back also can mouth also can LOL LOL LOL.