• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Job Vacancy

t123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all,

I have a 3 month temp position for a structural engineering for a company which required the following. Best ideal for those who fits the description and unemployed for now.

Graduate/Master in Structural Engineer.
Experienced in Marine Structure
Knowledge of Finite, ANSYS (Modelling/ Meshing/ Analysis)
Familiar with Class Rules, API, AISC Code
Basic Offshore/Ship Design
Structural Analyses of offshore structure (Yielding, Buckling, Fatigue, Ultimate Strength)

The position is for 3 months with possibility to convert to permanent position if performance is satisfactory.

The salary for this job is $5K /Month.

Interested applicants can pm me.

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this is the wrong place to post the recruitment ad. The people here always KPKB about anything. You really want to get people from here? Unless of course, you're trying to screw up the company, then by all means...:biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think this is the wrong place to post the recruitment ad. The people here always KPKB about anything. You really want to get people from here? Unless of course, you're trying to screw up the company, then by all means...:biggrin:

Actually I think its a good idea to look for someone in here. He is looking for someone who likes to nitpick and kpkb to make sure that the structure can hold. Of coz he needs to be able to deal with random bullshit which is the main issue with pple in here

t123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, I sincerely helping someone to get a job. To clarify unnecessary misunderstanding, have links to some recruitment agencies, but, I don't get comm. I been through retrenchment 3 times, I understand how its like not to have job to feed family.

I might be considered cheapskate as I do not want to go through the other job portal locally as I do not have the financial backing.

If I can help someone who is in need of job and that job fits him/her, wht not? Of course, everyone gather at every forum with different agenda. Some to ventilate, some to share pics and others etc.

Anyway, you guys can zap me or tellme off. But I really hope I cam help. CDC very bureacratic, job portal need money, what else but through here and other forum and friends' recommendations.:smile: