• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Joanne Peh's Land Rover tio vandalised!!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I luv Jessica Liu's kampong-gal look.

The kinda gal every man would bring home to meet his parents.

Han nor han nor :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

phpDmUoEJ.jpg

Jesseca-Liu-003.png

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
175810_450230281702223_1421126311_o.jpg

白薇秀的红色路虎(Land Rover)汽车在淡滨尼一带的多层停车场遭泼漆,白薇秀过后报警处理。警方闪电破案,已在昨晚约11时30分接获情报后展开行动,在兀兰关卡成功逮捕3名准备离开新加坡的嫌犯

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She has the height but she lacks the face. Two previous TCS stars were much better looking.

Good enuf for me.

She's still one of the few actresses with an innocent charm, unless most who act high class but lack substance.

Maxima

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Maybe You Guys Should Read Tis

Police nab suspects allegedly responsible for vandalising Joanne Peh's car

December 7, 2012 - 12:10am

By: Nathaniel Hong

nhpeh.jpg

PHOTO: SHIN MIN DAILY NEWS

Actress Joanne Peh, who is to play a police officer in the upcoming Chinese drama series C.L.I.F 2, became a victim of crime in real life when her car was splashed with red paint on Monday.

Peh feared for her safety and that of her family, but had faith that the police would not let the culprits get away with it.

And she was relieved when the police apprehended three Malaysian suspects yesterday at Woodlands Checkpoint as they were about to leave the country.

They are believed to be involved in more than 10 cases of loan-shark harassment islandwide and will be charged in court on Friday (Dec 7).

Read the full report in The New Paper on Friday (Dec 7).