• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Joanne Peh's Land Rover tio vandalised!!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never pay up her car installment on time is it ?

At least the vandal has the decency to throw the same color paint as her car....lol.

Last edited:

Springtime

Alfrescian
Loyal
7.jpg

Yummy tummy and nice thigh.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The loanshark runner's artwork has a hint of Jackson Pollock about it. A few more colors would have been nice.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You trying to be funny or what? You jolly we know I'm fucking stuck in Jakarta. You laughing at me is it?

hehehe. jkt confirm got happening place that open till see morning light. you go explore first. me also quite keen on jkt investmnt liaoz.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This one good!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Iq52CnJ3xzc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>