• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Jiuhu Ustaz Says Girl Will Go To Hell For No Hijab! Male Moslem Teachers Touching Moslem Girls' Cheebye In Schools Is Common!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1619621412048.png

KUALA LUMPUR - Eight-year-old Siti Munirah Azli came home from school and told her mother that she was no longer allowed to wear a pinafore because she is a "Muslim".

Nine-year-old Maisarah Azhar was told that she would be barred from Islamic studies classes if she continued to wear a baju kurung without a hijab to school.

Both girls are attending government schools in the state of Selangor, where it is not mandatory for a Muslim to cover up.

"It's unfair to deprive a child of knowledge just because her uniform is not a teacher's 'Islamic' cup of tea. Even worse when a teacher said my daughter's going to hell for showing her aurat," said Madam Mazrita Mazli, Maisarah's mother. She was referring to the term used by Muslims to refer to a woman's intimate parts which includes the hair on the head.

"In Islam, kids her age who have not hit puberty are not required to cover up, so is it necessary for some teachers to impose such 'rulings' at school? I'm surprised to know that it is actually pretty common and other parents have experienced it too," she told The Straits Times.

Such informal religious directives, parents say, have long been ingrained in the education system but deemed as "normal" by school teachers.

Recalling her time at a government primary school some 25 years ago, Munirah's mother, Madam Nazlin Ansari, 38, said things were much different and teachers were more empathetic.

"There was never an issue with wearing a pinafore (back then) because the teachers were well aware of how young we were. My ustazah (Islamic teacher) taught me that in order to draw people to good, we must 'show' good," Madam Nazlin told ST.

"That's how I became more interested in Islam. I'm worried that this 'normal' punitive approach would blind the children from seeing the beauty of Islam," she added.

Recently, claims of rising conservatism in government public schools mounted after reports emerged of Muslim schoolgirls being physically checked to prove they were menstruating and therefore excused from performing prayers or fasting during Ramadan.

This included teachers patting down the girls to check if they are wearing a sanitary pad, a "normal practice" said to be "rampant" at national and Islamic schools.

A male teacher identified as Razif AR Al-Marbawi defended the act on Twitter, saying he had the right to make sure that his students were telling the truth.

But he was forced to delete his Twitter account after it drew flak.

In September last year, the NUTP rejected claims that national public schools are "too Islamic", with its president Aminuddin Awang saying that most of the programmes in such schools are planned towards "achieving an education philosophy that is balanced in all aspects, be it physical, spiritual and intellectual".

Former premier Mahathir Mohamad disagreed. He has repeatedly called for reform of Malaysia's education system, saying that there is an overemphasis on Islam in schools at the expense of the kind of education the country needed, such as on technology and sciences.

"It's almost as if every student is going to be an ulama (Muslim scholar)," he was quoted as saying on Feb 11 by news portal Free Malaysia Today.

In Malaysia, Muslim students attending government schools are required to take up Islamic studies, Quranic studies and Tasmik (individual quran recitals).

Although the Arab language is offered as an elective subject, Muslim students are expected to take it by default.

Students have not become more religious adults when they grow up despite Islamic studies being allotted more hours than science and mathematics in schools,
said Parent Action Group for Education (Page) chairman Noor Azimah Abdul Rahim.

She added that the absence of continuous professional development evaluation of Islamic studies teachers over the past five years may have also contributed to the current state of affairs, as they were imposing and influencing students based on their personal religious leanings.

"What we are seeing is over-zealousness in conduct breaching the good practices of Islam. Ironically, it has been grossly misused and abused as an excuse to justify so-called Islamic practices," Datin Noor Azimah told ST.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/s...-in-malaysian-government-schools-particularly

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I cannot see the bad in this. Not going for Islamic studies is a plus point.

The moslem ustaz in jiuhu alone seem way more perverted than the pedophilic catholic priests that we read about in the news. They are openly molesting their female students in the name of islam.

islamic studies is a waste of time. From the article, the vast majority of the m&d moslem students think their islamic lessons are crap.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The world would be a more peaceful place without the existence of these crazy rabid Mullahs. So killing an infidel will guarantee you a spot in Heaven but not wearing a tudung will condemn you to the Hellfire? Just saw the pic of the tudung clad Malay lady who abused her maid until the poor girl suffered permanent damage on one of her eyes. Guess she will still go to Heaven since she's wearing a tudung even though she behaved like a barbaric Mongol towards her maid.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The moslem ustaz in jiuhu alone seem way more perverted than the pedophilic catholic priests that we read about in the news. They are openly molesting their female students in the name of islam.

islamic studies is a waste of time. From the article, the vast majority of the m&d moslem students think their islamic lessons are crap.
Of course must touch lah, else lift the skirt better? :o-o:

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
No matter how they are going to change ... the end results will still be the same. Or maybe slight improvement, its really hard to tell.

I remember when I was in school, no matter how hard I studied calculus ... my friend always get better results. In later years I realized that this friend of mine is actually smarter than me. This is a fact.

With or without wearing hijab to school does not matter. What matter is the quality of the student. You cannot teach dumb students to be engineers, accountants etc. Mission impossible.

Is it a coincidence that the majority of Moslem people are backwards ... ??? The fact is their IQ. It happens that almost all Moslem happen to have low average IQ. All other factors are a deviation from the Map of IQ. It is sad truth.

Race and IQ
IQ Map-2.png

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this should also be implemented in Singapore immediately.

If in doubt, please refer tudung for nurses policy.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is crap and a waste of time. Only reason they have it is to keep those to who graduated with islamic studies employed.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this should also be implemented in Singapore immediately.

If in doubt, please refer tudung for nurses policy.
Tudung is not mandatory. Those who wishes to wear should have the option provided it does not compromise on safety.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world would be a more peaceful place without the existence of these crazy rabid Mullahs. So killing an infidel will guarantee you a spot in Heaven but not wearing a tudung will condemn you to the Hellfire? Just saw the pic of the tudung clad Malay lady who abused her maid until the poor girl suffered permanent damage on one of her eyes. Guess she will still go to Heaven since she's wearing a tudung even though she behaved like a barbaric Mongol towards her maid.
Most wear tudung because they are coerced.
CPC communists do not wear Tudung and kill, torture at their whims and fancies voluntarily.thats a big difference.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Half of these male Muslim religious teachers are wolves in a sheep skin themselves. The reason mainly being they are legally allowed to have 4 wives by their religious faith.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Half of these male Muslim religious teachers are wolves in a sheep skin themselves. The reason mainly being they are legally allowed to have 4 wives by their religious faith.
There is no such thing as a religious teacher, priest or clerics in islam. It was all made up when it turned into a religion.
A believer seek guidance only from God. Hence he submit only to God and not some dimwit ayatollahs.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 109261

KUALA LUMPUR - Eight-year-old Siti Munirah Azli came home from school and told her mother that she was no longer allowed to wear a pinafore because she is a "Muslim".

Nine-year-old Maisarah Azhar was told that she would be barred from Islamic studies classes if she continued to wear a baju kurung without a hijab to school.

Both girls are attending government schools in the state of Selangor, where it is not mandatory for a Muslim to cover up.

"It's unfair to deprive a child of knowledge just because her uniform is not a teacher's 'Islamic' cup of tea. Even worse when a teacher said my daughter's going to hell for showing her aurat," said Madam Mazrita Mazli, Maisarah's mother. She was referring to the term used by Muslims to refer to a woman's intimate parts which includes the hair on the head.

"In Islam, kids her age who have not hit puberty are not required to cover up, so is it necessary for some teachers to impose such 'rulings' at school? I'm surprised to know that it is actually pretty common and other parents have experienced it too," she told The Straits Times.

Such informal religious directives, parents say, have long been ingrained in the education system but deemed as "normal" by school teachers.

Recalling her time at a government primary school some 25 years ago, Munirah's mother, Madam Nazlin Ansari, 38, said things were much different and teachers were more empathetic.

"There was never an issue with wearing a pinafore (back then) because the teachers were well aware of how young we were. My ustazah (Islamic teacher) taught me that in order to draw people to good, we must 'show' good," Madam Nazlin told ST.

"That's how I became more interested in Islam. I'm worried that this 'normal' punitive approach would blind the children from seeing the beauty of Islam," she added.

Recently, claims of rising conservatism in government public schools mounted after reports emerged of Muslim schoolgirls being physically checked to prove they were menstruating and therefore excused from performing prayers or fasting during Ramadan.

This included teachers patting down the girls to check if they are wearing a sanitary pad, a "normal practice" said to be "rampant" at national and Islamic schools.

A male teacher identified as Razif AR Al-Marbawi defended the act on Twitter, saying he had the right to make sure that his students were telling the truth.

But he was forced to delete his Twitter account after it drew flak.

In September last year, the NUTP rejected claims that national public schools are "too Islamic", with its president Aminuddin Awang saying that most of the programmes in such schools are planned towards "achieving an education philosophy that is balanced in all aspects, be it physical, spiritual and intellectual".

Former premier Mahathir Mohamad disagreed. He has repeatedly called for reform of Malaysia's education system, saying that there is an overemphasis on Islam in schools at the expense of the kind of education the country needed, such as on technology and sciences.

"It's almost as if every student is going to be an ulama (Muslim scholar)," he was quoted as saying on Feb 11 by news portal Free Malaysia Today.

In Malaysia, Muslim students attending government schools are required to take up Islamic studies, Quranic studies and Tasmik (individual quran recitals).

Although the Arab language is offered as an elective subject, Muslim students are expected to take it by default.

Students have not become more religious adults when they grow up despite Islamic studies being allotted more hours than science and mathematics in schools,
said Parent Action Group for Education (Page) chairman Noor Azimah Abdul Rahim.

She added that the absence of continuous professional development evaluation of Islamic studies teachers over the past five years may have also contributed to the current state of affairs, as they were imposing and influencing students based on their personal religious leanings.

"What we are seeing is over-zealousness in conduct breaching the good practices of Islam. Ironically, it has been grossly misused and abused as an excuse to justify so-called Islamic practices," Datin Noor Azimah told ST.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/s...-in-malaysian-government-schools-particularly
Why r mudslimes n Jews so obsessed w women time of the month?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Only half? From my personal interaction with them as towkay and grassroots leader, I would say 99% of them are wolves in sheep skin.

From the news article, it appears that the number of unique school kids molested by jiuhu moslem religious teachers each year alone will run into the tens of thousands.