• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jiuhoo wants Interpol to arrest Singkie

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

M’sian Police Are Requesting For Interpol’s Help In Tracking Down Jocelyn Chia​

Uh oh.
SARAH YEOH
JUNE 13, 2023

M'sian police are requesting for interpol's help in tracking down jocelyn chia | weirdkaya
Cover image via Harian MetroSouth China Morning Post

There seems to be no end to Singaporean-born comedian Jocelyn Chia’s troubles after she posted a video of her making jokes about MH370 which subsequently went viral.​

Now, she has come under the purview of the Royal Malaysian Police (PDRM), who are now looking for extra help in tracking her down.
Jocelyn chia
Screenshot via TIkTok/@comedycellarusa

PDRM asking for Interpol’s help in finding Jocelyn Chia​

According to Harian Metro, the police are looking to lodge a formal request with Interpol and ask for their assistance in locating Chia.
- Advertisements -

This was confirmed by Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Acryl Sani Abdullah Sani, who said that an application will be filed to Interpol to obtain the comedian’s identity and location.
“Additionally, PDRM has also made a copy of the suspect’s speech transcript in the said video clip.

“On June 7, the police have already requested a profiling from the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) and the matter is still pending for further action,” he said.
Inspector-general of police tan sri acryl sani abdullah sani
Photo via Astro Awani
Acryl added that the case is currently being probed under Section 504/505 (c) of the Penal Code and Section 233 of the Communications and Multimedia Act 1998.

Chia yet to apologise for viral clip​

Up until now, Chia has yet to issue a formal apology over the clip despite receiving much brickbats and criticism from both prominent Malaysian and Singaporean figures.

Instead, she has seemingly doubled down on her joke, where she said that Malaysians “don’t understand humour” and expressed no remorse for her actions.
M'sian police are requesting for interpol's help in tracking down jocelyn chia | weirdkaya
Screenshot via TIkTok/@comedycellarusa
Chia also appeared in an interview with US news network CNN, where she explained her side of the controversy, claiming that the clip was “taken out of context” and that she had no grudges against Malaysians in making the joke.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once on the Interpol Red Notice, Chia........ 'cannot fly'!!! How ironic.

This song will be apt for Chia:

Lyrics:
I started a joke
Which started the whole world crying
But I didn't see
That the joke was on me, oh no
I started to cry
Which started the whole world laughing
Oh, if I'd only seen
That the joke was on me
I looked at the skies
Running my hands over my eyes
And I fell out of bed
Hurting my head from things that I'd said
'Til I finally died
Which started the whole world living
Oh, if I'd only seen
That the joke was on me
I looked at the skies
Running my hands over my eyes
And I fell out of bed
Hurting my head from things that I'd said
'Til I finally died
Which started the whole world living
Oh, if I'd only seen, oh yeah
That the joke was on me, oh no
That the joke was on me
Oh, no, no, no

Joke's on you Jocelyn!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
What charges are they gonna imposed on her ?
For being racist - no case as she didn't mentioned any race ?
For being rude to a country ? Is there such a law ?
:thumbsdown:

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shouldn't they be spending more time and effort in searching the missing plane instead?

That's what I thought so too.

MH370 breakthrough | Richard Godfrey knows where missing plane is | 7NEWS​

The TRUTH About MH370 - What ACTUALLY Happened to The Missing Airplane​

Last edited:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to CT, 4 out of 5 patent holders of a certain product were on that plane. Now the patent of that product is solely owned by 1 person. That person happens to be a Rothschild.

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
What charges are they gonna imposed on her ?
For being racist - no case as she didn't mentioned any race ?
For being rude to a country ? Is there such a law ?
:thumbsdown:
So does anyone knows what charges can be imposed?
Country discrimination?