• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jim Roger Sues SG Dentist for $48k

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Jimmy is still a billionaire as he claimed then I think he is in financial dire straits now.
$48 000 is nothing to sue for just some dental fuckup unless it is costing him to lose millions.
Billionaire would have just settle it quietly for such petty stuff, afterall, what is $48 000 compare to his billions.

Jim Rogers is a scrooge........................he never buy car in S'pore....................

gotnojob

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cunt 888 cant make a post without calling people names as usual.Hey asshole no need to get so technical. Its still FT vs dentist.

Never deal with powerful people who have no regard for money like billionaires. to do that? And so what if you won in the end? The legal fees will easily bankrupt you.

Don't be stupid. It's not Jim Rogers v Dentist. It is Jim Rogers v Dentist's PI insurer.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be stupid. It's not Jim Rogers v Dentist. It is Jim Rogers v Dentist's PI insurer.

Really? Then why is Mr Dentist countersuing?

You think once you are insured, you can do everything you want under the sun?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jim Rogers is a scrooge........................he never buy car in S'pore....................

Which makes it even worse for Mr dentist. I heard his interview on BBC once on hardtalk and he sounds a very calculative man, with plenty of foresight.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree.
you try to owe the garmen $1....
knn make you go court and sue you until pants drops....

no comments or who right who wrong....buyer willing seller willing

if it's a case involving the Lee Family ah........................even a plate of chicken rice also go Supreme Court lah............

dentist sure die one................vs FOREIGN billionaire.................

dentist deserve to die also lah....................charge so high just becoz people rich.................

i support Jim Rogers on this case......................

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

maybe he wants to save the earth.....
warren buffett also drive a 10 year old lexus and live this the same house for decades.....hard to pin down such behaviour though i wont use the term scrooge

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Never deal with powerful people who have no regard for money like billionaires. They have nothing to lose when they sue you, fark you, beat you up, harm you.... because money talks. You, on the other hand, have everything to lose. So it's better to stay clear from them and avoid them like the plague. Don't do anything for them, don't even walk their dog.

The dentist is no match for the billionaire. He could easily drag this case on for years. Can smileinc. afford to do that? And so what if you won in the end? The legal fees will easily bankrupt you.

i fully agree, never have these sort of peeps as your clients. when the going is good, all friend friend, name drop here, name drop there
when they not happy about something, they can easily destroy you with their money
but for most people, its a real shiok to be be associated with the "rich" and name drop like crazy

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jim Rogers was/is the poster boy to attract high net worth individual.
The dentist is screwed....SG will use this case to showcase their 'we protect FTs' policy.

like the WW case, we protect the "rich" and those who make in the so called right circles

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jim Rogers is an extremely shrewd individual. He won't sue if he's not sure of victory. A very dangerous person to work for or provide service for anything. If I was a dentist and he walks into my clinic, I'll politely ask him to go look for another. This kind of business better not to do.

the dentist on the other hand, probably thought, wow, it must be my lucky day to have JR as a patient

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alexander Lincoln...Ernest Rex..wtf is wrong with Sinkies? :biggrin:

This rex the monster and his wife are both fuckers.

Go google his BIG fuck name and you will have the story.

Sued his ex-employee who was practising as a dentist and tried to prevent his ex-employee from setting up his own practice and said he had 'snatched' away his customers.

And as obvious, he lost his suit.

Guess karma and retribution is upon him now as he is now sued by a BIG shot in his own backyard!:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree.
you try to owe the garmen $1....
knn make you go court and sue you until pants drops....

no comments or who right who wrong....buyer willing seller willing

But in the case of the 'gahman' the buyer is never willing, but the seller, will find a 1,001 ways to shove it down the arse! ouch!:p can report to the Geneva Convention?:biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? Then why is Mr Dentist countersuing?

You think once you are insured, you can do everything you want under the sun?

Because although the insurer is the one footing the bill, Mr. Dentist is still the one being sued. Since he is already sued, might as well countersue. As insurer paying the main bulk of the legal bill to contest, the additional cost for the counter-suit is minimal.

Anyone who has had the misfortune of being in an accident will know.

Last edited:

me005

Alfrescian
Loyal
any1 check if mr dentist is the nephew, cousin or relative of some big F. If he is, then it makes senses that he is counter-suing.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because although the insurer is the one footing the bill, Mr. Dentist is still the one being sued. Since he is already sued, might as well countersue. As insurer paying the main bulk of the legal bill to contest, the additional cost for the counter-suit is minimal.

Anyone who has had the misfortune of being in an accident will know.

Depends on what is covered and what is not. Insurers are not stupid and will have clauses to protect themselves and cap limits on amount sued. The fact that Mr Dentist is counter-suing is a telling sign he will lose his pants if he loses this case.