• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jim Roger Sues SG Dentist for $48k

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the dentist is going to get harshly punished (and possibly risk losing his license to practise dentistry) regardless of the circumstances, he might as well get his worth by beating the shit out of that Americunt.

And cosmetically enhancing one's teeth at the ripe old age of 69? Is the old geezer intending to seduce nubile Asian sluts by flashing his pearly whites?

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
even the Lee Family will have to give Jim Rogers face so this dentist lose for sure !

for having a name like Ernest Rex and charging so much, i hope he lose BIG TIME !

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
This rex the monster and his wife are both fuckers.

Go google his BIG fuck name and you will have the story.

Sued his ex-employee who was practising as a dentist and tried to prevent his ex-employee from setting up his own practice and said he had 'snatched' away his customers.

And as obvious, he lost his suit.

Guess karma and retribution is upon him now as he is now sued by a BIG shot in his own backyard!:biggrin:

THE BASTARD ! hope he lose super big time and become bankrupt !

Checker

Alfrescian
Loyal
The dentist's malpractice insurance should cover the suit. They'll get their lawyers to thrash it out with Roger's. The American may have miscalculated to think Singapore courts will readily rule in his favour. Not a jury system here. Medical lawsuits is one major reason US healthcare system is the most expensive in the world and a very heavy burden on their society. Every policy maker/ judge knows that one sure way towards higher medical costs, legal costs for everybody is encouraging medical lawsuits except for serious situations/ errors.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
A crusty old man walks into a bank and says to the clerk at the window:

'I want to open a bloody bank account.' To which the astonished woman replies: 'I beg your pardon, sir; I must have misunderstood you. What did you say?' 'Listen up bitch! I said, I want to open a bloody bank account right now!'

'I'm very sorry sir, but we do not tolerate that kind of language in this bank.' Having said this, the clerk leaves the window and goes over to the bank manager to tell him about her problem customer. They both return and the manager asks the old geezer: 'What seems to be the problem here?'

'There's no bloody problem, sonny,' the elderly man says. 'I just won 25 million pounds in the damn lottery and I want to open a bloody bank account in this f***ing bank!' 'I see,' says the manager thoughtfully. 'And you're saying that this bitch here is giving you a hard time?'

Lesson: If you are RICH, you can get away with almost anything

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A crusty old man walks into a bank and says to the clerk at the window:

'I want to open a bloody bank account.' To which the astonished woman replies: 'I beg your pardon, sir; I must have misunderstood you. What did you say?' 'Listen up bitch! I said, I want to open a bloody bank account right now!'

'I'm very sorry sir, but we do not tolerate that kind of language in this bank.' Having said this, the clerk leaves the window and goes over to the bank manager to tell him about her problem customer. They both return and the manager asks the old geezer: 'What seems to be the problem here?'

'There's no bloody problem, sonny,' the elderly man says. 'I just won 25 million pounds in the damn lottery and I want to open a bloody bank account in this f***ing bank!' 'I see,' says the manager thoughtfully. 'And you're saying that this bitch here is giving you a hard time?'

PERFECT !!!!
so true

jw5

Loyal

This story is not up to the times.
These days, the old man will not be allowed to deposit his money into the bank account.
Instead he will be led to a private banker and she will start getting him to invest in as many products as possible.
Hopefully, those with the highest sales charges of course.