• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jialat liao... D-Day has come

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
As Comrade Gorbachev said:

TRUST BUT VERIFY
Remember that there is always patient autonomy as well. So you are protected and allowed to make your own choices.

I have previously explained about patient autonomy and asked that the unvaxx use this as the basis to argue for their rights rather than going around cursing the vaxxed and insulting the vaxxed etc.

I think you guys will get further with the govt if you argued along the lines of patient autonomy.

Oh and for heavens sake get some lawyers to work on it!

For the record I follow whatever the health authority mandates physicians recommend. I want to keep my job. My personal opinions may not or may agree with the mandates but are irrelevent in my work. Personal opinions and feelings have no place in my line of work.

I also for the record follow the mandate by health authority to respect patient autonomy. Patient is the ultimate decider on what to do and what not to do with their bodies. I am not to unduly influence my patient to choose one way but I will assist in providing information to assist in their choices. As long as it does not cause harm. The definition of what kind of assistancr woudl cause harm is usually outlined in other mandates from health authority as in above paragraph.

Violating either mandate will cause dire consequences for the dr.

See? Be dr damn garng kor. You lucky devil you not dr!

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why childcare is special? Perhaps is the leeson why my uncle always said 1 little sinkie head is = 1k old fart heads

COVID: Unvaccinated adults cannot bring children to tuition, enrichment in malls from Wed​

SINGAPORE — Unvaccinated caregivers of children attending tuition or enrichment classes will not be allowed to enter the malls, unlike those going to childcare centres and pre-schools.

A report by The Straits Times on Thursday (14 October) quoted an Enterprise Singapore spokesperson as saying, "Childcare centres or pre-schools are key services typically required by parents who need to return to work."

To be allowed to enter the malls, the unvaccinated caregiver can obtain a valid negative pre-event test (PET) result for the duration of the activity, or assign an unvaccinated person to bring the child to the classes.

From next Wednesday, unvaccinated persons cannot enter malls and large standalone stores – as well as attractions, hawker centres, and coffee shops – under Singapore's expanded vaccination-differentiated measures.

Exemptions will be made for those who need to access medical and childcare-related services in malls or large standalone stores will be allowed to, provided they show proof of an appointment or a letter of support.

Apart from these, children aged 12 and below and unvaccinated individuals who have recovered from COVID-19, will be allowed to enter the premises.

Those who are unvaccinated will need to have a negative PET result for the required duration of the activity or service to be allowed to enter.