• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ji bye immigration female officer in bangkok

• Thread starter Deleted member 105665
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 105665

Fren say he in bangkok that day going through the immigration counter that ji bye female officer fuck her man cant even speak english and show fren to look at a cam to take picture but lanjiao lah never say how long or signal ok so fren keep looking as that ji bye chop on passport, karninar fren first passport toward immigr officer side and as usual all country immgr offi hand short or fucking lazy so push passport back to visitors the most till centre point and visitor must stretch hand collect back but this ji bye just put fren passport in front of her so fren got to stretch all the way to collect passport real fucking ji bye maybe she think why she pretty fren never look at her but sorry loh she fucking like shit haaaa. Dont suay suay come sg she surely fren say kena scolded by our ica kena throw her thai passport in her face haaaaaa and lock her in a dirty cell.... Then send her back to her poor country motherland to get disgrace haaa. You are really a ji bye lang haaaaaaaaa

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
No picture no talk.
Alternatively, you can say this too :biggrin:

dH3ldOO0wQCqY.gif

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Whenever I go through immigration anywhere in the world I just wanna get the fuck out of that place and will not be bothered with rude officers.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whenever I go through immigration anywhere in the world I just wanna get the fuck out of that place and will not be bothered with rude officers.

Me too! Immigration control anywhere is the same i.e. no-nonsense, surly, sulky, unsmiling and positively laolan face! The faster you clear them, the better!

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore immigration let visitors thru so easy.154th report 12 sec.

HK,TWN,JPN,AUS imm see single girl will grill her upsidedown.

Intention,
onward ticket,
funds,
family connections,
Hotel.