• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jewish Tiongs

Picasso

Alfrescian
Loyal
2R4nhOa.jpg

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the early 1980's, the Toronto Star reported that there are about 1,000 Chinese Jews in China.
Apparently, some of them are observant and religious, applying sacrificial lamb's blood on their door frame during passover.
Not sure whether or not they have a "mezuzah" on their door frame.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mezuzah

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the early 1980's, the Toronto Star reported that there are about 1,000 Chinese Jews in China.
Apparently, some of them are observant and religious, applying sacrificial lamb's blood on their door post during passover.
Not sure whether or not they have a "mazzuzah" on their door post or frame.

jews can eat seafood? can?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remind of a joke I read here many years ago:

A couple of Israeli business men walk into a Chinese restaurant. They start discussing about Jewish heritage and soon the topic turned to Judaism in the rest of the world.

They decided to ask the waiter: "There are Jews everywhere in the world - there are American Jews, French Jews, Italian Jews etc. Can you tell me, are there Chinese Jews?"

The Chinese waiter thought for a moment and replied: "I'm not sure. Let me ask.."

5 minnutes later, he returned to the table: "Sir, I have asked the kitchen. They say we have orange juice, apple juice, watermelon juice and lemon juice... But not Chinese juice."

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As individual races, Jews and chinks are hated and stereotyped as greedy, untrustworthy and miserly. If you combine both together, it's double the power. I bet even the non-chink Jews will hate and discriminate against the Jewish chinks, maybe even lynch them.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The good news is that Christ has come to be their peace and made the Jews and Gentiles one by destroying the dividing wall of hostility through his flesh and reconciling them to God through the cross.

Whether Jews or Chinese, when they believe in Christ, they become one people of God.

Last edited:

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jews in China got assimilated because of their success - many of them were brainy types who excelled in imperial exams. They were recruited into the imperial service and were sent to all parts of the empire where their children married locals and got assimilated lock, stock and barrel......

Some of you could be their descendants.......

The only hint of their Jewish origins is their surnames : During the Ming Dynasty (1368–1644), a Ming emperor conferred seven surnames upon the Jews, by which they are identifiable today: Ai (艾), Shi (石), Gao (高), Jin (金), Li (李), Zhang (張), and Zhao (趙).