• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jesus was never qualified as the Messiah : read and learn

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then i guess you are a Jew then? then no point to waste your time talking about Jesus not the Messiah because you are making things worst here bodo! unless you got nothing better to do then i got nothing to say ahaha!

Hes a jew from day 1. Yehudi. Now hes defending his race. But wait. He mentioned some jews are evil. But his "tribes" are good. So I wonder now whether his tribes are among those evil jew who robbed Palestinian land. :rolleyes:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
just a question.

the jews holy books are basicaaly the talmud, or the 5 books of "moses" and what else?

do they include the poetry (psalms and such)? history (kings and such)? and prophets (isaiah and such)?

if they include isaiah and jeremiah and such, and assuming they don't believe jesus as messiah, so their prophecies has not come true, then can they be considered as prophets too?

ericdesouza

Alfrescian
Loyal
He did not fulfill any of the messianic prophecies. Of which there are a ton, and not fulfilling even a single one, is enough to make him not the messiah.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
He did not fulfill any of the messianic prophecies. Of which there are a ton, and not fulfilling even a single one, is enough to make him not the messiah.

You are making a statement as though you are a teacher of the Law.

Are you qualified?

HeadBanger

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you know mohm dunno how to read, write and even spell? he only knows how to talk
If Mohd cant read or write, who wrote the koran? What about the old and new testament. Did the respective Messiah wrote it themself or did they dreamt of sexy angels and tell story also:rolleyes:
Dmode101........ dont come and say who is Jesus. Shit stirring Jew?

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal

thanks for answering that question.

A lot of well meaning seeker of the one god dont realise this because they are unware of the scriptures in the torah or bible.

even if there are no mistransliterations in the english bible (which there are many especially the mesianic verses) the justice and character of gods words still stands and jesus new testament is a serious contradiction gods standard and logic of judging a prophet.

How can such a religion like christianity and islam grew to be so big and still dont see this fundamental error is due to a few reasons.

family pressure and for muslims (ostracised) - born into the religion

reading only what the leaders want you to know - selective text reading

based more on faith than reasoning and reality action reaction consequence.

esoteric - believes mystery or secrecy as a crucial trait.

religion is more of a social benefit. nothing to do with god.

pride - faced with pure scripture contradictions they say keep quiet.

Some of you question the validity of gods existence - thats up to your FINAL belief as I am aware too He is not physically around.

BUT

The logic is not if god existed but to show you guys that christiaity is fake because based on EVEN THEIR OWN TESTEMANT THEY ARE FLAWED AND FILLED WITH LIES. I didnt come up with a new scripture. Its all there for people to see thanks to the rabbis who help show the deception. And instead of thanking me you start insults? Each and everyone of you who disbelief should stop being lazy and rude and explain your reasons.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
just a question.

the jews holy books are basicaaly the talmud, or the 5 books of "moses" and what else?

do they include the poetry (psalms and such)? history (kings and such)? and prophets (isaiah and such)?

if they include isaiah and jeremiah and such, and assuming they don't believe jesus as messiah, so their prophecies has not come true, then can they be considered as prophets too?

tanakh (law, prophets and writings) and talmud (oral law)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanakh
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud

The Tanakh (Hebrew: תַּנַ"ךְ‎, pronounced [taˈnaχ] or [təˈnax]; also Tenakh or Tenak) is a name used in Judaism for the canon of the Hebrew Bible ("Old Testament"). The Tanakh is also known as the Masoretic Text or the Miqra. The name "Tanakh" is a Hebrew acronym formed from the initial Hebrew letters of the Masoretic Text's three traditional subdivisions: The Torah ("Teaching", also known as the Five Books of Moses), Nevi'im ("Prophets") and Ketuvim ("Writings")—hence TaNaKh. The name "Miqra" (מקרא) is a Hebrew word for the Tanakh, meaning "that which is read", derived from the word qara "קרא" meaning to read aloud. The elements of the Tanakh are incorporated in various forms in Christian Bibles, in which, with some variations, it is called the "Old Testament". The Old Testament does not use the traditional Hebrew subdivisions, though the distinction "Law and the Prophets" is used several times in the New Testament.[1]

personally I thread cautiously when it comes to oral law (talmud) because of
man level interpretation. But it has its uses as the modern world may contain new technology that affects the lawful way of living, hence needing discussions and wisdom from rabbis.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
tanakh (law, prophets and writings) and talmud (oral law)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanakh
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud

The Tanakh (Hebrew: תַּנַ"ךְ‎, pronounced [taˈnaχ] or [təˈnax]; also Tenakh or Tenak) is a name used in Judaism for the canon of the Hebrew Bible ("Old Testament"). The Tanakh is also known as the Masoretic Text or the Miqra. The name "Tanakh" is a Hebrew acronym formed from the initial Hebrew letters of the Masoretic Text's three traditional subdivisions: The Torah ("Teaching", also known as the Five Books of Moses), Nevi'im ("Prophets") and Ketuvim ("Writings")—hence TaNaKh. The name "Miqra" (מקרא) is a Hebrew word for the Tanakh, meaning "that which is read", derived from the word qara "קרא" meaning to read aloud. The elements of the Tanakh are incorporated in various forms in Christian Bibles, in which, with some variations, it is called the "Old Testament". The Old Testament does not use the traditional Hebrew subdivisions, though the distinction "Law and the Prophets" is used several times in the New Testament.[1]

personally I thread cautiously when it comes to oral law (talmud) because of
man level interpretation. But it has its uses as the modern world may contain new technology that affects the lawful way of living, hence needing discussions and wisdom from rabbis.

these are laws that those retard religious leaders came out to strike fear into people and have them to obey them....religious leaders are number 2 in terms of power other than the king....its all presposterus

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Book on Relevation, last Chapter of the Holy Bible, is in fact written about the prediction of the Jewish Revolt to come in AD 66 - 73. Then some crook Holy man changes it to present tenses predicting what is to come in the future. 2,000 years later still nothing happen. So forget about the coming of Christ.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Book on Relevation, last Chapter of the Holy Bible, is in fact written about the prediction of the Jewish Revolt to come in AD 66 - 73. Then some crook Holy man changes it to present tenses predicting what is to come in the future. 2,000 years later still nothing happen. So forget about the coming of Christ.

i concur tooo.....hes not here yet and will not be.......its just a myth or a con man trying very hard to be the king of jews.....everyone wants to be king in olden days...even in china, middle east or europe....king = wealth + power

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont come and say who is Jesus. Shit stirring Jew?

He already said hes not a Jew. Yet hes defending the Chosen-One when he jolly well knows that hes a Gentile. :rolleyes: Doesnt he know where gentiles like u and me go to comes Dooms-day....according to their scripture? :biggrin:

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
these are laws that those retard religious leaders came out to strike fear into people and have them to obey them....religious leaders are number 2 in terms of power other than the king....its all presposterus

fear, obey?

erm, no one strike fear or am i forced to obey reading scripture books and understand and actually the law teaches me to be a holy and healthy person...

maybe the freemasons and such secret organisation are above law as they are given the freedom of secrecy. THAT IS FEARFUL TO THE PUBLIC. Govt force people to shave their beards and serve under force of military. THAT IS OBEY.

so your piont is?

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal

thats the whole point I am making. The reason I try to spread this message is because I am pissed that church leaders wihthold all this contradictions to the beleivers and still can operate world wide and try to convert peoples minds and extort money through emotional blackmail.

I strongly beleive that the lord of israel will come back soon and exact justice tot all those involved in this elaborate deception.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deuteronomy 18

"Cease straying, my child, from the words of knowledge, in order that you may hear instruction."
Proverbs 19:27 (NRS)

This passage from Deuteronomy (which is discussed in a related essay) is quoted in the New Testament:

Deuteronomy 18:17 And the LORD said unto me, They have well [spoken that] which they have spoken. [18] I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. [19] And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require [it] of him. (KJV)
The New Testament quotes it here:

Acts 3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your G-d raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. [23] And it shall come to pass, [that] every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people. (KJV)
If this is talking specifically about Jesus, I think we are entitled to ask for proof other than just the New Testament's say-so. Does that excerpt exclusively point to one single prophet? Could Samuel fit into that passage from Deuteronomy? Could Isaiah? Could Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Hosea, Amos, Zechariah, etc? It would be helpful if this passage from the Torah was read in context. G-d had just forbidden the people of Israel from seeking out fortunetellers, dark mystics, etc. Then He comforts us by telling us that we are not without Supernatural guidance, in that G-d will give us prophets. To say that this passage refers to one person (and there's no reason to think that one person is Jesus in particular) would mean that we were not required to follow the numerous prophets mentioned in the Bible after Moses died.

Jeremiah 1:9 Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. (KJV)
We could just as easily say that this is exclusively referring to Jeremiah because the book of Jeremiah quotes that passage from Deuteronomy.

If a prophet arrives, claims he was sent by G-d, gives you a sign or wonder, and that sign or wonder comes true, and preaches nothing but adherence to the Torah, then the Jews are required to follow him. However, if that prophet tells you that any part of the Torah is changed, or that you should worship something that you hadn't been worshiping before then that prophet is automatically proven false, even if his signs and wonders came true.

So, in summation, both Christians and Muslims say this passage from Deuteronomy is about the central person in their religions. Christians say it's about Jesus. Muslims say it's about Mohammed. In reality, it's about every true Jewish prophet, spoken of in the singular. If it weren't plural, then it wouldn't warn about false prophets right afterward. It speaks of false prophets in the singular as well. I'm sure Christians don't think that there was only one single false prophet. And at best, that's all Jesus was.

Spot on........................................:wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:wink::d

image.jpg