• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jem shopping mall in Jurong East hit by 11-hour power failure on Friday

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time moi go JEM...moi told de taxi driver..."Jurong East Jem"...he say "where got?"...moi say "Huh? Jurong East Jem"...he say "I just come from Jurong East...where got jam?"...moi say "Hav mah...beside MRT station JEM"...he say "No lah i jus drop off passenger there no jam wat?...and de conv drag...:biggrin::p

Taxi uncle never ask you, what Jam? kaya buah gu yew with Jam, izzit??

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been to JEM before... the layout gives me bad vibes. It's cramped and dark. It's like a poor cousin of 313 Somerset.

I prefer malls with spacious walkways and natural lighting from ceiling glass panels.

I think most shopping centres in Spore build shops around one atrium in the centre but this one has two atrium separated by two rows of shops in the middle, so that is why the atrium space appears narrower than other shopping centres. The walkway is okay though, just the atrium space is narrower.

Last edited: